THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

All this talk about older air Max's got me wondering, do older ones fit like like new ones (essentials) ?

and i also dont see AM1 Lucky Green black denim in your list, or you already have those
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have them in my collection but I don't really wear black shoes. Just not my thing. Knowing that, it wouldn't make sense for me to pay that much for a pair of shoes I'd never wear.

That list has been bugging me bc I knew something was missing. The Patta blue should be Greystone. Not sure how I did that but yea.

That list has been bugging me bc I knew something was missing. The Patta blue should be Greystone. Not sure how I did that but yea.
i tell you greystone is even more difficult to find than the AM1s from the Patta series

because they are EU exclusive, even if you have the money for them you'll not able to buy them

Last edited:

i tell you greystone is even more difficult to find than the AM1s from the Patta series

because they are EU exclusive, even if you have the money for them you'll not able to buy them
Definitely. I can't find one anywhere. There was one in a collection on a fb group but it's gone. It needed a sole swap and had a donor with it.

I know its your list but there's def a few I'd add if you haven't already: grey mini swoosh, teals, polka dot square (just because they're becoming unicorns) dave whites, book of ones, crepes, few others I can't think of right now.

have a question about air max 1 IDs, is the shape the new ugly shape ?

They are of [Good] shape.

Last edited:
I know its your list but there's def a few I'd add if you haven't already: grey mini swoosh, teals, polka dot square (just because they're becoming unicorns) dave whites, book of ones, crepes, few others I can't think of right now.
good shape meaning the old shape before 2013? :tongue:

as in much better than typical GR of late. The ids are always a different shape compared to standard. Check IG and you will find some examples

Last edited:
Yea Crepes need to be on there. Definitely like those. I like the grey mini but not sure I'd pay that money for them. I'm a big fan of color haha.

Yea Crepes need to be on there. Definitely like those. I like the grey mini but not sure I'd pay that money for them. I'm a big fan of color haha.
this is my short list, it isnt based on grails but just ish i want, window shop and have been hunting.

bronze medals

dave whites

wings and waffles

book of ones

grey minis

teals

lemonades

flamingos

polka dot square

dirty denim

and obvi all the basic "grails."

Last edited:
CAVES (never seen anything bigger than US10.5....)

PURPLE PATTA

LUCKY GREEN (sold mine, want them back now)

Last edited:

this is my short list, it isnt based on grails but just ish i want, window shop and have been hunting.

bronze medals

dave whites

wings and waffles

book of ones

grey minis

teals

lemonades

flamingos

polka dot square

I don't think I've ever seen a wings and waffle listed. Will keep you in mind if I do. What size are you? I know a guy that has a ds US11 Lemonades.

bronze medals

dave whites

wings and waffles

book of ones

grey minis

teals

lemonades

flamingos

polka dot square

i had wings and waffles US11 without box....HAD being the key word 

Hahaha hey what can I say, I've been in love with AM1s for over a decade, deals could be made back then!
Is it bad that I wish a temporary financial hardship on you so you'll be forced to sell them all to me? I hope you win the lottery a week after selling them to me.

You mean these old things? 
laugh.gif

But yes, these are basically a unicorn, especially in US11 took me years to find them...

I don't think I've ever seen a wings and waffle listed. Will keep you in mind if I do. What size are you? I know a guy that has a ds US11 Lemonades.
as you can see, and unlike you, i like all the muted colorways (with the exception of a few).  im a US 9.5, UK 8.5, a EUR 43, BR 41 and CM 27.5.  the dreaded average size.  

as you can see, and unlike you, i like all the muted colorways (with the exception of a few).  im a US 9.5, UK 8.5, a EUR 43, BR 41 and CM 27.5.  the dreaded average size.  
Your size is dreaded, but at least sh*t pops up - granted its not cheap. For the bigger footers its just impossible to even see certain pairs pop up...ever. 

Your size is dreaded, but at least sh*t pops up - granted its not cheap. For the bigger footers its just impossible to even see certain pairs pop up...ever. 
well isnt that something, because all i see is 10-11.5 in everything i want.  clearly you and i both are looking in the wrong places.  
laugh.gif
  ive seen some of the colorways on my list sit on the bay for $100 and no one even watching.  

well isnt that something, because all i see is 10-11.5 in everything i want.  clearly you and i both are looking in the wrong places.  
laugh.gif
  ive seen some of the colorways on my list sit on the bay for $100 and no one even watching.  
In the future, feel free to PM them to me.

Back
Top Bottom