THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just grabbed those AM 1 flyknit off of concepts. Great deal.

Thanks again for the posted link.

Nike's greediness backfired, instead of keeping the normal mens AM1/90 ultra midsole for the wmns version, they thought they were smart and decided to develop a whole new midsole mould to embedding a smaller air unit into the wmns midsoles to save money on the long term, and now they get stucked with those ugly wmns ultras what barely sell and get sended back to the outlets and there try to shift them for $40-$50 or even lower :rofl: :rofl: #NIKETHATSWHATYOUNOWGETANDDESERVE :smokin :lol:   :wink:

WORD

Nike already sold those sneakers to the retailers.

not every boutique has an RTV option.

Clearly these aren't 1's but hopefully the shape of things to come? The materials don't look hyperfuse / synthetic.. 

As far as I can see (zoomed in) those dark grey parts are new tech, made of 1 piece, and the stitching in it ain't real stitching.
Also this particular pair looks a bit distorted to me, as if it's a really small size. Good shape is not all about a rounded toebox.

I think that new tech is the same as these upcoming BWs

Last edited:
I saw a picture of those new tech 90s on foot on ig and they are indeed that weird shape. The toe looks good, but they were as high as a mid on the ankle. They looked silly.

Yo! So Nike dropping some Pendleton Prestos (which are super dope) and this article says they will be available via NIKEID next thursday November 3rd. Looks like new Pendleton options on that day. Let's hope AM1 is in that lineup.

***update***

Last edited:
^ as someone who lives both am1s and prestos might have to make a pair. I have a pair of Pendletons on my wish list I really want to pull the trigger on but I need to slow down. I have like 4 other pairs of shoes coming in already

What's a fair offer for a pair of ds Chlorophyll with the 2 minor flaws shown below. The one on the back won't bother me but the one on the toe will drive me nuts.

What's a fair offer for a pair of ds Chlorophyll with the 2 minor flaws shown below. The one on the back won't bother me but the one on the toe will drive me nuts.
$700-$800 the blesmishes will not affect the price,because the shoe is DS and undamaged, and they came like that out of the factory and tell the seller that he can shove the $1100 up in his butt, he will never be able to sell them for that price

Last edited:

$700-$800 the blesmishes will not affect the price,because the shoe is DS and undamaged, and they came like that out of the factory and tell the seller that he can shove the $1100 up in his butt, he will never be able to sell them for that price
haha yea I offered $650, then $700, and then $750. All 3 were declined. Oh well. I won $800 playing poker last night and I told myself I was going to buy a nice pair from my list if I won so now I'm on the hunt. While I have you, what's fair price for a ds pair of Pink Flamingos?

haha yea I offered $650, then $700, and then $750. All 3 were declined. Oh well. I won $800 playing poker last night and I told myself I was going to buy a nice pair from my list if I won so now I'm on the hunt. While I have you, what's fair price for a ds pair of Pink Flamingos?
$250-$300

@dblplay1212  eating up all my gems.  good thing we aint the same size.  i dont think. 
10.5 or 11. Here's my "wish list" in my pecking order. Really just looking for decent deals on any of these.

Air Max 1 Patta Cherrywood
Air Max 1 Patta Chlorophyll
Air Max 1 Patta Cords
Air Max 1 Patta Purple
Air Max 1 Patta Blue
Air Max 90 Homegrown
Air Max 1 Lemonade

Air Max 1 Pink Flamingo
Air Max 1 Curry
Air Max 90 Bacon
Air Max 1 Beams
Air Max 1 Curry Leather
Air Max 1 Milano
Air Max 90 Chicago
Air Max 90 Picnic
Air Max 1 Picnic
Air Max 90 Hufquake

Air Max 90 Picnic

There's a guy on fb with ds Homegrown $500 and VVVVNDS Bacons $300 that I sent a message about a package deal so we'll see where it goes.

Back
Top Bottom