THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

i'll keep an eye out. whats good with those shimas?  you got quiet about them ever since you was rocking them around the house.  
I actually wore them out to a bar a few weeks ago to watch a game haha. I wore them around the house a few times, got drunk on weekend, and said f'it as I was getting dressed to meet some buddies so I put them on. They are holding up well. Midsole is fine, bubble is mostly clear. No issues at all. Not something I'm going to wear daily but glad to have them.

Cool to see what everyone is hunting for.

I'm on the hunt for HOA's now. I know a dude that has a DS pair but won't ever get back to me smh.

Anyway...Here are my LPU's 

Ready for the Fall.

Really glad these options came back. Also, if anyone was wondering. I went .5 down from usual and got the fit I like. Snug, but not too tight. And I feel like this leather is soft enough that it will stretch out.

Also, Got lucky on a DS pair of these babies. Quality is way better than I thought. I know not many like these, but I'm a big fan.

Cool to see what everyone is hunting for.

I'm on the hunt for HOA's now. I know a dude that has a DS pair but won't ever get back to me smh.

Anyway...Here are my LPU's 

Ready for the Fall.

Really glad these options came back. Also, if anyone was wondering. I went .5 down from usual and got the fit I like. Snug, but not too tight. And I feel like this leather is soft enough that it will stretch out.

Also, Got lucky on a DS pair of these babies. Quality is way better than I thought. I know not many like these, but I'm a big fan.

Those all Browns are clean.

I'm in the same boat. Been trying to find a replacement pair of HOA's in an 11.5 for some time. Haven't been able to wear my original pair in years.

Last edited:
Wore these today

Anyone know when Nike will put the Pendleton options back up? Apparently, they took them down again today.

Wow.. thanks. I have 5 pairs i wanted to order. I pray the AM1 is included. [emoji]9994[/emoji]

Super early spyshot from the upcoming 2017 Nike Air Max 1 Jewel, other Jewel cws will also get re-released
I thought this was just rumor? Is it now confirmed? Too bad they won't look how they're supposed to....

Wish it was stiched on swoosh like these

Smh man it sucks seeinng everything brought back but the air bag and toe issue not being resolved.

Am1 my favorite Am model but not budging until they fix

Smh man it sucks seeinng everything brought back but the air bag and toe issue not being resolved.

I have a couple beat to heck Jewels with the tongue leather flaking away each wear. I hear what you are saying about the shape (I agree) but I will gladly buy a reissued pair of jewels! Every color! If they are all leather at least it makes it that much easier to reshape them without much chance of damaging them. Take the good with the bad.

Super early spyshot from the upcoming 2017 Nike Air Max 1 Jewel, other Jewel cws will also get re-released
^^Interesting. Crap made-in-China midsole though
mean.gif
jewels returning is great news. let's hope this actually becomes a reality.

I have a couple beat to heck Jewels with the tongue leather flaking away each wear. I hear what you are saying about the shape (I agree) but I will gladly buy a reissued pair of jewels! Every color! If they are all leather at least it makes it that much easier to reshape them without much chance of damaging them. Take the good with the bad.
i will skip the current pendleton season if this news of the jewels comes to fruition.  good shape or not, i will make them into better shape, so im all in on it. 

i will skip the current pendleton season if this news of the jewels comes to fruition.  good shape or not, i will make them into better shape, so im all in on it. 
Good luck fixing that f***ly banana swoopy midsole.
Even running them over with a tank will not be sufficient :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom