THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

paying € 185,00 for the lace-lock-option, no thanks Nike! The rest is disappointing as so often, although I like monochromes. Only dark colors, no sail/white midsoles...! Weird.

Don't want to be pessimistic for 2017, but I don't have a good feeling at all. Sry but last years AM-Day was also a joke. Maybe it's to complicated for Nike to release some classic stuff!

AM 1 flyknit arrived from concepts. Will rock today.

Sigh, man I told myself I was worrying for no reason on not pulling the trigger on the pendleton id i had on my wishlist. Literally a day later they pull the option and like someone else said I talked to a rep and he said for now they dont plan on bringing it back, smh

Sigh, man I told myself I was worrying for no reason on not pulling the trigger on the pendleton id i had on my wishlist. Literally a day later they pull the option and like someone else said I talked to a rep and he said for now they dont plan on bringing it back, smh

I am so diappointed in Nike because of this smh lol.

wouldn't care bout the UI if there were great options, but it's not. So it's a double-fail...

I was waiting to order my Pendleton pair this weekend and went on the site to find that they totally pulled it? >: >: >:
What's up with the horrible ID interface too :smh: :x

Last edited:
I am so diappointed in Nike because of this smh lol.

I was waiting to order my Pendleton pair this weekend and went on the site to find that they totally pulled it? >: >: >:
What's up with the horrible ID interface too :smh: :x

Lol I see I'm not the only one distraught over the Pendleton option being taken off and yes, I agree with you jeez is the new I'd interface horrible. It looks like they tried to go for a minimalistic look/UI that wasn't needed at all. Nike should learn if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I have a feeling before winter is over they may bring the Pendleton option back I just pray that if they do they have either more materials or even what they had just before it went down at the bare minimum

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom