THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These came in earlier this week from Mr sbtg, they're quite busy but overall I'm happy with them :smile:

Excuse the very amateur pics :lol: my attempt at being "creative"

His rates arent cheap, i think you must have payed him a crap load of money to do your custom pair
Correct! It did cost a bit, I've been wanting to get something done by him for awhile though so I got rid of multiple shoes I no longer cared about to pay for it, as I wasn't willing to go out of pocket other than for shipping 
i wouldn't be surprised. But for some reason i love his work. Not that many people from my area are too fond of his creations/style, but i love it.
Agreed bro!  Always loved his work for the most part and when the chance presented itself I jumped at it

i think probably not, because from shoes like yeezy boost they will have

to snap pics from each pair what they have at their inventory

that would be way too much work for them imo
Good point. I may give them a call. It seems like 90% of Currys I see have cloudy air bubbles and those are mint looking. I'd pay $500 if they looked like that.

New options, not feeling them or the new ID design interface. Toe box looks better but I but they don't end up like that

Long time lurker on here had to join!!
I've just ordered the new options ids, thought they were fantastic, will post pics when they arrive about 4 weeks,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom