THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

thought y'all might appreciate it this.  finally building my shelves.  2 bottom rows are my 1s. 
Looks good! I like shelves like this more than the plastic boxes.

Wife and I are making an Ikea trip this afternoon. Going to build two of these this weekend. They come in 4x4 or 5x5. The 4x4 will hold 32 pairs (16 holes and each hole holds 2). The 5x5 will hold 40. The 4x4 costs about $225 all in with the book shelf and the dividers, more if you add lights but I doubt I do that. I like the idea of being able to take them with me if we ever sell the house.

It's just this:

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10275862/

with one of these in each hole

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60136623/

Last edited:
Does anyone trust buying a pair of air max 1 iridescent from Tokyo. I've been watching them on eBay but I'm just too skeptical of them. The photo could be the original but then they'll send me a fake/b-grade pair. Need help or advice to know if I should pull the trigger or not. The seller has 100% positive feedback but still don't know if I should

Last edited:
Is this your first ebay buy?
Although you never know absolutely 100% sure I would be very very very surprised if you ended up with fakes/Bs from that listing.

I don't really care where they come from. Guy has 250 sales with 100% rating. I'd buy without thinking twice.

Does anyone trust buying a pair of air max 1 iridescent from Tokyo. I've been watching them on eBay but I'm just too skeptical of them. The photo could be the original but then they'll send me a fake/b-grade pair. Need help or advice to know if I should pull the trigger or not. The seller has 100% positive feedback but still don't know if I should

As far as tag goes, it looks good. Whether they send you a diff pair, who knows. But you're covered so what's the fear. Plus, they seem reputable. Ive copped from sellers in asia, ish is legit.

Is this your first ebay buy?
Although you never know absolutely 100% sure I would be very very very surprised if you ended up with fakes/Bs from that listing.
This is not my first time on eBay. I only made purchases in the states. I know I'm covered with eBay/PP but it's the whole process and dispute. Who knows how long it will take "if" they try to make a bait and switch.

547760-104 for € 150,00 shipped! Think it's fair, what u guys think?
Don't like the round shape of the Air Unit on these. Same midsole as AIR MAX 1 MAXIM FRANCE CAMO or GERMANY CAMO.

Will see.

Which one would you cop? I need one of these for the winter.  Will Leather or Pendleton?
  •  
will leather. 
547760-104 for € 150,00 shipped! Think it's fair, what u guys think?
Don't like the round shape of the Air Unit on these. Same midsole as AIR MAX 1 MAXIM FRANCE CAMO or GERMANY CAMO.

Will see.
idk man.  if you like them, get them. i mean these apc are def more "rare" than other ones you could copp for that price, but eww to maxim, and the color way is underwhelming.   i feel 150 better spent elsewhere. id try to low ball dude for a lower price, but you do you.  

Last edited:
These customs is :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom