THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yesterday wear 2015 wheat pack
2yowkjm.jpg
Love this cw on the shoe the most

Anybody catch that safari restock on snkrs? Managed to get a 12.5. Sizes 6.5, 7.5 and 14 left

another noob question. How low do these AM1 ultras generally go for when they're on sale? Is $100 for the white/red colorway typical?

Last edited:
What am I looking at here? His IG said the grey is just the pendleton grey and the underlay is sail leather. I assume the liner is sail too. What is the mudguard and swoosh? Valiant Red waxed canvas? I don't want to rip the design so I might do the teal waxed canvas or the midnight navy denim instead.

The tiny air unit is disgusting. In combo with flyknit and ultra even more disgusting. IMO they raped the perfect OG CW. Really sad, embarrassing!!!
Nike's greediness backfired, instead of keeping the normal mens AM1/90 ultra midsole for the wmns version, they thought they were smart and decided to develop a whole new midsole mould to embedding a smaller air unit into the wmns midsoles to save money on the long term, and now they get stucked with those ugly wmns ultras what barely sell and get sended back to the outlets and there try to shift them for $40-$50 or even lower
roll.gif
roll.gif
#NIKETHATSWHATYOUNOWGETANDDESERVE 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom