THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These are awful...

Last edited:
HBs gonna be all over them....

I don't like the cam, but I do like the red heel. I'd like to see it on more CW.

Phew coz not good camo at all.

Would be good to see a pack, all with that red heel.

Last edited:
peeps that wanna see what i have accumulated all those years can peep my IG, private profiles will not be accepted and dont try to be smart and put your profile on public when i have accepted your request and turn it later back to private you will be blocked if i find out
Wait so lemme get this straight, Your profile is private but if someone wants to follow you and check out your pics then they have to to be public? Lol get over yourself bro. I'm sure your collection is cool and all but if we have to have to be public to see your private account then you can shove your precious air maxes up your *** and then delete your IG. I still think you're a great asset to NikeTalk without a doubt tho.

Those are so cold. I'm about to place another order. Not sure if they will be something like this or something like those blue safari's I seen earlier.
Both are straight killers. Although, winter will damn near be in full affect by time I receive them...lol. Thick socks or else it's going to be brutal in some FK's. lol

I dig these

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the cream looking AM1's with the X stitching and the puffy fur on the inside of the tongue will be a mens or women's release?
The black/red ones released today...I know they are women's.

Wait so lemme get this straight, Your profile is private but if someone wants to follow you and check out your pics then they have to to be public? Lol get over yourself bro. I'm sure your collection is cool and all but if we have to have to be public to see your private account then you can shove your precious air maxes up your *** and then delete your IG. I still think you're a great asset to NikeTalk without a doubt tho.
you wanna follow me on IG you'll have to follow my rules if not get lost, your opinion means crap to me
wink.gif

Last edited:
Dope concept.

It sucks seeing that the shape of W spikes are also basura.

Nike don't love us no more

nice and simple and not the overdone USA or "patta" cw. 

butter!

Yup - looks like good swoosh with gum sole

nice and simple and not the overdone USA or "patta" cw. 

butter!
you speak truth. 
Those are so cold. I'm about to place another order. Not sure if they will be something like this or something like those blue safari's I seen earlier.
Both are straight killers. Although, winter will damn near be in full affect by time I receive them...lol. Thick socks or else it's going to be brutal in some FK's. lol
i was under the impression these were inspired by pink pack flamingo.

Back
Top Bottom