THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These are last years options. No brown leather sadly...
I wonder if these are the options officially for this year? Or if Nike just trying to get rid of last years supply and then they bring more options?

Either way! I'm hyped! Love pendelton season
hahaha no brown leather, was the first thing i went to find and nothing sadly. hopefully options increase

hahaha no brown leather, was the first thing i went to find and nothing sadly. hopefully options increase

Haha yeah that was a fantastic option.

But yeah my guess is they are just getting rid of the supply and we will have new options later. Hopefully AM1 is included

The 'new' options have last year's left overs written all over.
Early '16 they took away a lot of options step by step (f.e. only red canvas remaining, only 3 leather colors etcetera), and the now available options are exactly the same as when they took them down.

What are the odds that Nike will add colors to the Pend line-up?
It seems underwhelming to me at this point. I mean the Pends are welcomed, although options are very minimal.

Thinking I may have to wait before I create....hold my dime until it's time.....hold my pockets back 'til Nike starts to crack....

Last edited:
What are the odds that Nike will add colors to the Pend line-up?
It seems underwhelming to me at this point. I mean the Pends are welcomed, although options are very minimal.

Thinking I may have to wait before I create....hold my dime until it's time.....hold my pockets back 'til Nike starts to crack....

Ayyyee spittin them fire rhymes on NT eh? I see you.

Ayyyee spittin them fire rhymes on NT eh? I see you.

lol. yeah, just goofing off.
But yeah, I guess I will go back into the archives and see what all was made with the colors that are available. I'm having a hard time putting something together with what's available. I'll most likely just wait it out for a few more weeks to see if any more colors come back around.

Hey guys, haven't posted in awhile here as I've been trying to have some restraint (lol) but I grabbed these today for 100 and couldn't be happier!(excuse the crappy pic)

Would anyone know who has these in a size 10. I've been searching for these and haven't gotten any luck. Thank you guys for helping out
777428-200 thank you guys

Back
Top Bottom