THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Question on laces. I like to wear my laces a little loose and not tie them. I always end up if with excess lace tucked inside my shoes, even if I leave the tips dangling out of the top eye. If I buy replacement laces, what length do I get for AM1 and AM90's? What length do they come with?

Question on laces. I like to wear my laces a little loose and not tie them. I always end up if with excess lace tucked inside my shoes, even if I leave the tips dangling out of the top eye. If I buy replacement laces, what length do I get for AM1 and AM90's? What length do they come with?

Just take them out and measure them. I believe different size shoes come with different lengths.

I've always felt that Nike needs to provide longer laces for my 11.5's and I always end up replacing them with longer ones.

36 laces would be good for not tying. I think AM1's come with laces that are around 50.

But yeah, I wear a 13 so not sure about smaller sizes.

Last edited:
I didn't even think about the size differences. I'll measure them and go from there.

Also, I saw something a while back that allowed you to not tie yet your shoes wouldn't get super loose. It was like a little lock thing inside the top eye that would keep the laces at the tightness you wanted. Does that make sense at all? Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Straight to feet today for my eye doctor's appointment. Very comfortable shoe.

Those FK iD's with the safari looks so fresh!
The icey sole looks great with the blue safari print.

this was from last week's massive overhaul.  just arrived:

my obsidian placeholder, copped for $106!!!!

and for my friend vanessa, 2003 pale blues for $41!!!

i know wrong thread but got these on the low, as a project because it needs a sole swap. 

Last edited:
Those obsidians are nice, and yeah damn near everything I have with that 97 air bag is scary for me to wear.

I am looking forward to next year. Hopefully it's a great year for the 30th Anny of AM1.
These releases are way too far and in between.
The struggle is SO real for me. I'm sure my fellow AM1 heads are feeling it too.

Oh yeah, always loved those Patches. Those are by far the best (IMO) of the patches

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom