THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Dang! Did you get all those when they released? 
I wish haha - 98s have def been worn prior to me buying them so thats whats helped those hold up. And my 99 grey minis....I have no idea whats so good about mine. They came to me nearly DS, it was like someone would take them out and lightly walk in them around the house to keep the midsoles alive because they arent even close to cracking. But I'm sure ill have to replace those at somepoint. 

I wish haha - 98s have def been worn prior to me buying them so thats whats helped those hold up. And my 99 grey minis....I have no idea whats so good about mine. They came to me nearly DS, it was like someone would take them out and lightly walk in them around the house to keep the midsoles alive because they arent even close to cracking. But I'm sure ill have to replace those at somepoint. 
Thats crazy man! Your collection is insane. 

99 Mini swooshes are definitely a grail. Theres a dude that keeps trying to sell em in my size but I don't think ill ever bring myself to pay a grand for those. But thats dope, I gotta replace my Dirty Denims and my 97 leathers. Acutally, now that I think about it, I havent even worn my leathers, they just look like they will crack immediately.

On another note, I know some of you guys were steaming your flyknits. I thought this was pretty interesting:

http://www.businessinsider.com/nike...tm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-ti

Well, what do you know...I got tracking on my USA AM1 FK.

Still can't believe it. Just left Vietnam.

Patta is nothing special too much overrated imo, if you wanna see some real crazy AMs
i would recommend you to visit Woei in Rotterdam, that chinese dude got some real ish on display

I agree about Patta. I've been in a few times and it was nothing crazy. Yeah, they've done incredible collabs but on a day-to-day basis, nothing mind blowing. Amsterdam has a great AM scene though. I really felt right at home seeing how well they appreciate AM's.

Amsterdam has a great AM scene though. I really felt right at home seeing how well they appreciate AM's.
AMs is part of the Dutch and European culture, if you go to a outdoor House music festivals here in the Netherlands (aka Raves for the US people) you'll see 70-80% of the people wearing AMs, every 15 secs you'll see someone pass by wearing AM1,90,BW or 95, without Europe Nike would never be able to sell so many AMs, Air Max is life here, in the US they will rob you or even kill you for a pair of Jordans here in Europe they will rob you from your fresh AMs

Those look great, bro.!!

I ordered mine on 8/6, although I got the delayed email and ultimately the canceled email.
Debating to wether I place the order again. Just sucks to go through the whole process again.

Follow up with them. After a few conversations with NikeID they told me the cancellation email is an automatic thing and just a mistake and to expect my shoes within the next 4-6 weeks as stated in the delay.

Anddddddd I just got a UPS notification that they have a Nike ID package for me coming in tomorrow :pimp: :pimp: Nike didn't even tell me they had shipped it out

EDIT: Another UPS update. Not schedule for delivery tomorrow but on Monday 10/3. Oh well lol

Last edited:
speaking of id's, broke out some ones i made in 2012 today
Video Review & More Details: http://www.allaboutanthony.com/nike-air-max-1-id-dolphins-feet-sneaker-review/

Follow up with them. After a few conversations with NikeID they told me the cancellation email is an automatic thing and just a mistake and to expect my shoes within the next 4-6 weeks as stated in the delay.

Anddddddd I just got a UPS notification that they have a Nike ID package for me coming in tomorrow :pimp: :pimp: Nike didn't even tell me they had shipped it out

EDIT: Another UPS update. Not schedule for delivery tomorrow but on Monday 10/3. Oh well lol

Interesting. I got a email with tracking....tracking shows for tomorrow's delivery, although after tracking them just a minute ago it shows that it's being held or "Exception" for the sender to authorize/verify goods with customs. I doubt they will be here tomorrow. lol

But yeah, I am totally confident that they are on the way. A Nike Manager sent us a email apologizing and said that they are indeed on the way.
By chance, did you get a refund along with your cancellation...or following shortly there after?

EDIT: After tracking again, it now shows for a 10/3 delivery as well.
Big ups to Nike. They definitely made it right, and I have no complaints at all.

Last edited:
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I just paid waaaaaaaaaay more than that for mine. Granted they were ds but still.

no offence but you got mad ripped off by the seller with that $400 bucks, DS they are maybe worth maybe $300 max imo
I knew I was overpaying but I also knew finding a ds pair of a shoe I really really wanted was going to be damn near impossible. Overpaying sucks but I would have always regretted if I didn't buy them.

Still done get whe some people don't ship internationally. What is it too hard to write something other than USA on the box?

The seller ships international through the "ebay international shipping program". From my understanding its cheaper for the buyer and less paper work (customs ect..) for the seller.

The way I look at it postage is free for the seller regardless of cost.

You charge the buyer the postage cost.

Back
Top Bottom