THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wms 599820-119
nice wannabe synthetic plastic tumbled leather
laugh.gif

Yup. I got my "cancelled" NikeIDs in today. Nike has exceptional customer service.

These are fantastic and even better since they were free lol

Yup. I got my "cancelled" NikeIDs in today. Nike has exceptional customer service.

These are fantastic and even better since they were free lol
That;s what my wife and I were talking about. I don't mind waiting a few extra weeks for free iD's.

But yeah, Nike knocked it out of the park. I am very pleased with how they handled all this.

Also, a 10% and 20% code as well. 

i gonna devirginize these babies today, they have been waiting 16 years for me in the shoebox, the same faith will happen soon to the other 2 pairs that i have from this cw, this year and next year i gonna unDS all my older AMs, peeps that wanna see what i have accumulated all those years can peep my IG, private profiles will not be accepted and dont try to be smart and put your profile on public when i have accepted your request and turn it later back to private you will be blocked if i find out

Why wait 16 years to wear a shoe? What's the point in that
the point is that i now have a shoe what is extinct just like a dinosaur, its now very rare and exclusive, especially in DS condition, while everyone is wearing the ugly present day AM1s, i have something what is an collectible and desired by other collectors that are willing to pay me 400 euro to sell my pair, but not all peeps get it some of them wont care about that and would rock a shoe instantly when they get them, i like to keep my stuff on ice for a decade to create the exclusivity that i want, im the guy that likes to have something what you dont have and i like the fact that someone else have the desire to buy my shoes for an extortion price while i have cop them for below retail

Last edited:

peeps that wanna see what i have accumulated all those years can peep my IG, private profiles will not be accepted and dont try to be smart and put your profile on public when i have accepted your request and turn it later back to private you will be blocked if i find out

What? :lol:

12 and other bs watchin fam

Got to go incognito sometimes

Kinda of going to rebrand my page and relaunch it next year :lol:

What?
laugh.gif

12 and other bs watchin fam

Got to go incognito sometimes
i kicked out more than 10 peeps out of my IG last week, i dont care about incognito or not

you think im stupid and that you can trick me you'll will eventually learn the hard way

Last edited:
Dude.......

Wtf :smh: :smh: :smh:

It's not that deep fam

Go sniff your DS pairs and mellow out :smokin

Unless you need them followers to validate yourself

People follow and unfollow everyday b!

Damn....AMD ig game is serious fam lol what size are those royals? you planning on sole swapping them if they tend to crack?

the point is that i now have a shoe what is extinct just like a dinosaur, its now very rare and exclusive, especially in DS condition, while everyone is wearing the ugly present day AM1s, i have something what is an collectible and desired by other collectors that are willing to pay me 400 euro to sell my pair, but not all peeps get it some of them wont care about that and would rock a shoe instantly when they get them, i like to keep my stuff on ice for a decade to create the exclusivity that i want, im the guy that likes to have something what you dont have and i like the fact that someone else have the desire to buy my shoes for an extortion price while i have cop them for below retail
Great shoe, respect!

But 99% of the people around u don't have any idea of the exclusivity you wear, they don't care. 16 years is a kind of crazy, I don't get it...

I know that most of you guys hate the shape of AM1 since 2006?! For me the older stuff is also better, nevertheless descent AM1s still droping, imo!

PP

Damn....AMD ig game is serious fam lol what size are those royals? you planning on sole swapping them if they tend to crack?
sz 8, im not gonna swap them if they crack, the midsoles are super firm dont think they will crack

and if they do crack i move to the other 2 DS pairs from 2003 what i have, the pair above is from 2000

Great shoe, respect!

But 99% of the people around u don't have any idea of the exclusivity you wear, they don't care. 16 years is a kind of crazy, I don't get it...

I know that most of you guys hate the shape of AM1 since 2006?! For me the older stuff is also better, nevertheless descent AM1s still droping, imo!

PP
thank you and btw the shape change from the AM1 was in 2009 not 2006

Dude.......

Wtf
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

It's not that deep fam

Go sniff your DS pairs and mellow out
smokin.gif

Unless you need them followers to validate yourself

People follow and unfollow everyday b!
i dont need to validate myself, if i want exposure and more followers i would have kept my IG public and use those corny airmaxalways # tags, i dont need people bothering me with DMs asking if my stuff is for sale where do you cop them and all those other BS questions, 1 fool even dared to ask if he can visit my storage and do a photoshoot with my kickz
sick.gif

mean.gif
peeps are crazy on IG

i dont need to validate myself, if i want exposure and more followers i would have kept my IG public and use those corny airmaxalways # tags, i dont need people bothering me with DMs asking if my stuff is for sale where do you cop them and all those other BS questions, 1 fool even dared to ask if he can visit my storage and do a photoshoot with my kickz :x   :smh: peeps are crazy on IG

:lol: [emoji]128517[/emoji]

You do know you can put something like that in your IG bio.

Personal Collection Only "not for sale"

[emoji]128683[/emoji] No DMs [emoji]128683[/emoji]

laugh.gif
[emoji]128517[/emoji]
You do know you can put something like that in your IG bio.

Personal Collection Only "not for sale"

[emoji]128683[/emoji] No DMs [emoji]128683[/emoji]
why should i waste my Bio space for those fools, just dont come with those dumb *** questions

you wanna cop shoes go to ebay or your local foot locker lol im not gonna sell my gems no friggin way

I had no idea people took IG so seriously. Why do you even care of someone else is public or private? <3 you AMD but that **** makes no sense to me. Social media is not that serious. It's a whole bunch of people you'll never meet in real life.

Back
Top Bottom