THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Well...

I just had a chat with a Nike rep (accidentally deleted it when I went to take a screen shot)

He confirmed what we see for Pendleton Options is what we get - these are not leftovers and there won't be anything added.

Granted - reps have been wrong before, but he gave me some long response that he contacted some departments for confirmation on the options. 

Well...

I just had a chat with a Nike rep (accidentally deleted it when I went to take a screen shot)

He confirmed what we see for Pendleton Options is what we get - these are not leftovers and there won't be anything added.

Granted - reps have been wrong before, but he gave me some long response that he contacted some departments for confirmation on the options. 

Thanks sir.
It looks like I am going to have to bite off of Unseen's dope *** build. I'm pretty sure those materials/colors are available.

I need the dark grey leather back as an option....I know the pair I'm making and I'm putting some custom work into them when they come in..

I doubt it will have the same effect that it has on Flyknit material. Could potentially damage the AM0.
ive steamed some engineered mesh and hyperfuses, and it didnt really have that much of a difference. The em came down maybe a quarter size or so, and the hypers didnt really do anything. The parts fused on there would not shrink so I would reckon even if the mesh came in, it would leave funky creases around those areas.

Well...

Yes its the tomatilla grey. With this stated about the pendleton, I may make 1 denim pair and pass on the rest.

I can do a pendleton and flyknit iD for $333 shipped after my promo codes. 

Has anyone seen any real pics of a pair of Flyknit iD with the safari print? I kind of want to make a pair like White Cement 3s, or I may just jock that dudes iD with the white out with gum sole and gold swoosh....

Def making some denim Pendletons though.

Well...

fail by Nike imo... was excited when i saw link that options were up and was super let down once seeing what options we had to select. saves me some $. wish they did a PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN type options again. material quality on those were good for an ID.

fail by Nike imo... was excited when i saw link that options were up and was super let down once seeing what options we had to select. saves me some $. wish they did a PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN type options again. material quality on those were good for an ID.

Fail AGAIN by Nike, so right.

Fwiw I spoke to my Nike "personal assistant" today. Long story on how I got hooked up with him but he's my go to guy on anything I have questions about. He didn't know for sure but was under the impression that the current options were leftovers and they'd eventually put up new ones. He was going to ask about it though so I'll let y'all know if I hear more.

I mean they gotta put up more than what there is....there's not even an option for colors for wax canvas, it just automatically chooses red for you.

Last edited:
Black Safari print on White via IG

US10.5 Currys for $140 shipped

Not terrible condition, just foggy bubble and the heel collar kinda sucks, so if that doesn't bug you they're relatively nice

Someone could probably make an offer for $105 or something and fix em up

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Max-1-vintage-retro-size-10-5-/331966215045?hash=item4d4aba7385:g:-rsAAOSw-itXqeZY

Those have been put through the washing machine without protection, probably what frayed the heel to bits.

Clean looking but beat.

Lots of dope pairs on this page. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Probably going to pick up a pendelton with the current options and hope for more.

Does anyone have a pic of the "Deep Royal Blue" leather on the Pendleton's?
Trying to get a idea of what it looks like along side the umatilla grey.
I googled it, but can't find a actual pic of the Pend's in that color.

Back
Top Bottom