The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went to a local consignment shop, owner said that his boy works in footlocker and that the Ftl only getting 50 pairs. He said it will be in most stores but limited availability in each store, so you guys better put in your work and don't sleep

Also a tip for people that may not know

When it comes to paying resell if you strike out, craigslist is your best friend, don't turn to eBay. You can always negotiate prices lower on craigslist because 1) it's cash money (convenient) and 2) seller pays no fees (eBay 10%!!), use that to your advantage.
Most experienced ebay sellers wiLL do pp inv to avoid ebay fees as well. Meaning they will usually sell for 20 or 30 dollars less then what's listed

Good luck to everyone on securing their pair(s), especially those that missed out on the 2013 release. Hopefully these release again in a couple years.. I'll pick them up then 
laugh.gif

I'm a noob when it comes to 1s so someone answer me this if you can, what makes THIS shoe coming out in a few weeks, "Banned" 1s different than a pair of Bred 1s? Was the X in the old pairs the only difference? 

Absolutely nothing. It's a ploy to use that nickname, because it's synonymous with the Banned outlet release. That alone will attract attention for consumers. The Banneds had an X on the heel, while these to my knowledge will have the X behind the tongue.

I'm a noob when it comes to 1s so someone answer me this if you can, what makes THIS shoe coming out in a few weeks, "Banned" 1s different than a pair of Bred 1s? Was the X in the old pairs the only difference? 

Absolutely nothing. It's a ploy to use that nickname, because it's synonymous with the Banned outlet release. That alone will attract attention for consumers. The Banneds had an X on the heel, while these to my knowledge will have the X behind the tongue.

They have the X and the proper banned date on the color near the size designation

Just went to a local consignment shop, owner said that his boy works in footlocker and that the Ftl only getting 50 pairs. He said it will be in most stores but limited availability in each store, so you guys better put in your work and don't sleep
So this is the same as any other hype release.. Just more widely spread out

According to airsaks sources from another source of a source...

Yes.
You're still 2 sources away from the other 4 sources B

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Banned”

Black/Varsity Red-White

555088-001

September 3, 2016

$160

One of thee most coveted Air Jordans return, yet again. This will be the 3rd B/red rendition in 5 years, but still will be sought after from many.
One source

Another hoh in my area got 18 pairs, my boy who is a manager just told me that, guys don't sleep

Last edited:
Nobody who really wants these will sleep. We just hoping those that stay woke can eat :D Last release were a lot of people who stayed woke, put in work, and went to bed hungry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom