The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I need is one pair, luck has been on my side with every shoe I've wanted in the last few years and I don't think it's gonna change with these.

Hey do y'all know what's the deal for these in Europe?  I'm gonna be in Paris on the 3rd.  Want to know if i need to do the online gamble or can cop in store.

nerd.gif
200.gif

So these actually are going to be tough to get? I feel like this is going to be the Chi release all over again...

chi release held a ton of pairs back due to ndc not releasing them

that wont be the case this time so it will be easier than the chi release just based on that

also nike releasing tons of retro jordans and retro nikes this summer will help out as the casual buyer will pass on these

once againits going to come down to the reseller and how many pairs they will hold captive

In the DFW, maybe someone else can confirm, but Foot Lockers don't receive OG 1's unless it's a HOH location. When I'd look at the Launch Locator I'd find that to be true across the nation as well. If standard Footlockers are getting these then that is a good sign.

My FTL is a standard FTL and we've got them. But we're not in the Dallas area though either. :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom