The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen the manager of my local mom n pop for months. I was starting to sweat. :lol: Walked in and saw him yesterday. Said he got me so hopefully he keeps his word.

In the DFW, maybe someone else can confirm, but Foot Lockers don't receive OG 1's unless it's a HOH location. When I'd look at the Launch Locator I'd find that to be true across the nation as well. If standard Footlockers are getting these then that is a good sign. If Champs receives these, even just a small shipment, that is an even better sign.

I guess SNKRS is my only hope for these now. I will be in NY that weekend, I have no chance of putting raffle, unless online raffles

In the DFW, maybe someone else can confirm, but Foot Lockers don't receive OG 1's unless it's a HOH location. When I'd look at the Launch Locator I'd find that to be true across the nation as well. If standard Footlockers are getting these then that is a good sign. If Champs receives these, even just a small shipment, that is an even better sign.

This one footlocker near me received the Metallics and they had never received a 2013 pair. So if I see that store in the launch locator I will see it as a good sign for me locally.

I knew the others wore them but Amy Poehler blew my mind....... she pulls it off well, bumps her up some rungs for me now lol

giphy.gif

Just called around the usual spots are getting them

FootAction

House of Hoops

DTLR

Jimmy Jazz

ITS GOING TO BE AN INTERESTING RELEASE.. QUITE A FEW MESSAGES GOING AROUND BETWEEN "THEY WILL BE EVERYWHERE" VS "SO AND SO NEVER GETS THEM; THEY GOT EM.. BUT ONLY 5 PAIRS"

IM JUST HOPING THERE'S ENOUGH TO EAT.. IF MY NT DOES A RAFFLE I MAY BE GOOD.. THEY SEEM HONEST AND I OFTEN GET A PAIR IF THEY RAFFLE

My manager was saying that there is a chance that my work will get these, not confirmed yet though. We never get any 1s, so if we get these, that's a good sign as far as availability.

ITS GOING TO BE AN INTERESTING RELEASE.. QUITE A FEW MESSAGES GOING AROUND BETWEEN "THEY WILL BE EVERYWHERE" VS "SO AND SO NEVER GETS THEM; THEY GOT EM.. BUT ONLY 5 PAIRS"

IM JUST HOPING THERE'S ENOUGH TO EAT.. IF MY NT DOES A RAFFLE I MAY BE GOOD.. THEY SEEM HONEST AND I OFTEN GET A PAIR IF THEY RAFFLE

This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom