The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you miss a day you will be 20 plus pages behind
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Just want to chime in on the leather subject. Of course it's not full/top grain leather, but unless you can show me a source that says it's not genuine leather, that's what I'll continue to believe. And if you don't know the difference between the types, look it up. Furthermore, synthetic doesn't necessarily mean it's not made up of any leather. If it's not genuine leather it's likely a synthetic that is a "composite leather blends of [coated] raw-tanned cowhide grains and/or its fibrous layers."

Last edited:
Also a tip for people that may not know

When it comes to paying resell if you strike out, craigslist is your best friend, don't turn to eBay. You can always negotiate prices lower on craigslist because 1) it's cash money (convenient) and 2) seller pays no fees (eBay 10%!!), use that to your advantage.

Just want to chime in on the leather subject. Of course it's not full/top grain leather, but unless you can show me a source that says it's not genuine leather, that's what I'll continue to believe. And if you don't know the difference between the types, look it up. Furthermore, synthetic doesn't necessarily mean it's not made up of any leather. If it's not genuine leather it's likely a synthetic that is a "composite leather blends of [coated] raw-tanned cowhide grains and/or its fibrous layers."
SNKRS ACTUALLY SAYS IT'S FULL GRAIN LEATHER

Would have been nice if they did come in all family sizes.

Would have gotten some for my little ones.

Last edited:
Yeah, i was hoping for family sizing on these as well.  My son outgrew his chicagos from the 2013 drop months ago and JB hasnt really put out any OG colors since then (that i am aware of, at least).

Do you guys match your shirts, crews, sweaters, jackets with these when you wear them? I don't ready believe in matching but would love to get some insight into fits I could put together

Do you guys match your shirts, crews, sweaters, jackets with these when you wear them? I don't ready believe in matching but would love to get some insight into fits I could put together
You talking match it colorwise or match items that compliment with each other?

I saw some pretty good fits for inspiration on j23fits IG
And YouTube LookBooks
And the hashtag bred1s

Only way to wear jordans is with the full Bulls uniform. 

Otherwise you look like a pooputt

michaeljordan.jpg

Only fit that goes with Jordans b 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I copped the 2001 for the first day of school and bought the whole Bulls warmup from the NBA Store.

Changed my pants. Put on a pair of Sean John jeans.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom