The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Stonebriar Mall in Frisco TX.I might have to check out North Park also.I only wanted 1 pair.Might double up.

if theyre a GR you will have alot of spots to hit. Northpark, Red Bird, galleria, Parks and town east thats about 15+ spots and i didnt mention Villa. if you do your footwork you will get atleast two pair

Stonebriar Mall in Frisco TX.I might have to check out North Park also.I only wanted 1 pair.Might double up.

if theyre a GR you will have alot of spots to hit. Northpark, Red Bird, galleria, Parks and town east thats about 15+ spots and i didnt mention Villa. if you do your footwork you will get atleast two pair

Throw in Northeast, Hulen, Irving, Grapevine Mills and Uptown in Cedar Hill and you can't lose...

Lets spend a lot of money on an ad campaign, but don't produce enough advertised product to capitalize on the exposure - JB execs "our mission is to keep hype high and profits low"
frown.gif
Hardly any money (if any) is spent on marketing J's anymore.  All the marketing is nearly done for free by blogs, Twitter, Instagram and NikeTalk. 

Lets spend a lot of money on an ad campaign, but don't produce enough advertised product to capitalize on the exposure - JB execs "our mission is to keep hype high and profits low" :frown:
Hardly any money (if any) is spent on marketing J's anymore.  All the marketing is nearly done for free by blogs, Twitter, Instagram and NikeTalk. 
Yup, which made the whole 'banned' campaign strange..

Last edited:
@Rodsays beasly151 beasly151 I'm in dallas too, gonna hit up the malls next week, especially Stonebriar because I work in north plano. Not sure how hard you are trying for these, if a mall like that is getting them they should be fairly widespread. We gotta make sure to all eat and help others also.

Pretty sure they spend a ton of money on marketing "J's".

Now if you said "retros" I would have agreed.

That sucks, especially since so many NTers have spent money with them tho. Not surprised tho. Anything goes when it comes to hyped releases. #kanyeshrug

Last edited:
@Rodsays beasly151 beasly151 I'm in dallas too, gonna hit up the malls next week, especially Stonebriar because I work in north plano. Not sure how hard you are trying for these, if a mall like that is getting them they should be fairly widespread. We gotta make sure to all eat and help others also.

I'm in Dallas as well. My office is across the street from North Park so I might drop in at lunch to get the scoop from a buddy at Nike. I'll report back if I make it over today.

I'm in Dallas as well. My office is across the street from North Park so I might drop in at lunch to get the scoop from a buddy at Nike. I'll report back if I make it over today.

See if they can put a hold on a few pairs :nerd:

og black red 1 aka the banned 1 didnt have that X on the back

also this pair releasing in september is a darker red than the og and the og did not have tumbled leather it was full grain leather.

the color shade is more accurate on the lows than these

i think maybe that tumbled leather was on accident just like how some of the white black og 1 retro pairs had parts with random tumbled leather lol
I DONT THINK THE TUMBLED LEATHER WAS AN ACCIDENT FOR THIS UPCOMING RELEASE.. I THINK THEY WERE GOING FOR THE BANNED 1'S FROM BEFORE AND SOMEHOW ENDED UP HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom