The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took off work that monday.  Printed a list of all Seattle Sneaker Stores.  Will be a busy bee calling to see if certain stores will get em.  Trying to get into raffles and figuring if any place is FCFS.  I need 2 pairs.  That's it.    

Whats the number/letter thing on the liner mean? noob question most likey.

Last edited:
oooooo i want one :frown:

bc of the logos on the bike.

Wont wear them with the 1s ever though
I probably will once in a while, but with my 2013's or 2016's (if I can land one pair) :wink:

Definitely not with my 2011 Banneds though

Last edited:
YOU KNOW ITS REAL WHEN THE TEE IS SOLD OUT 
sick.gif

Yes technically but they get new releases

They have all new shoes and clothing in store and a member confirmed they will be releasing them

my boy work there I'm going to ask him, but last I checked they only get clearance shoes and newer Nike athletic shoes and gear.....

Last edited:
rodsays rodsays @Beasly151 I'm in dallas too, gonna hit up the malls next week, especially Stonebriar because I work in north plano. Not sure how hard you are trying for these, if a mall like that is getting them they should be fairly widespread. We gotta make sure to all eat and help others also.

Inbox me if you can guys I don't want to miss on these.

I'm in Dallas as well. My office is across the street from North Park so I might drop in at lunch to get the scoop from a buddy at Nike. I'll report back if I make it over today.

Let's get the Dallas guys together to team up. Let's start a pm if we can

Yes technically but they get new releases

They have all new shoes and clothing in store and a member confirmed they will be releasing them

my boy work there I'm going to ask him, but last I checked they only get clearance shoes and newer Nike athletic shoes and gear.....

It was said when they opened they would get select new releases

Copped the 'Banned' tee from NDC... Guess I'll be all matchy matchy. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Awkward moment when you got the fit planned out but don't get the shoes
Thankfully Nike has a very liberal return policy... I'll send the tee right back if I don't cop the kicks.

I ordered the wings shirt when it went live and luckily I was able to hit on the Draw. Hopefully I enjoy the same success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom