The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan on making my '13 breds a pair of playground busted beaters if I manifest on 9/3..

If they're not DS they're already playground busted
I might have 1 or 2 ds pairs of sneakers in total :smile: I don't double up often and I tend to wear my shoes shortly after purchase, then they might sit for a year or two if I ain't really feeling em. I got sneaker ADD..

Last edited:
Some more Sak stuff. I made a joke, some ppl made some pissed off comments about Sak, and everything got nuked. That one was an overreaction if you ask me, but I don't matter :lol: me and Sak are cool I think

I need these.... Can't wear my 01s that much because they're too uncomfortable and struck out hard in 2013... I need that pizza and a size 9 on the 3rd [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Nah Ima keep my B/red collection even when Im over shoes. Leads on '85 KOs let me know y'all
pretty sure you're the one who told me to sell mine 
roll.gif
and then FC denied my offer but honestly glad I didn't sell my pair looking back at it. 1s and 3s will never leave my collection no matter how many I have in total

pretty sure you're the one who told me to sell mine :rofl: and then FC denied my offer but honestly glad I didn't sell my pair looking back at it. 1s and 3s will never leave my collection no matter how many I have in total
:lol:

Last edited:
Funny I just saw a video on IG the other day that caught my eye. Dude was skating in some Breds :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom