The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if I'd give anyone a pair like banneds or sbbs to skate in.  They'd get Osiris, World Industries, Vans, DC's from me.  Or I'd give em the lows.  

@RhInoSpOrt

I still regret selling my 2 DS pairs of Banned in 9.5 when the Mrs said to sell
mean.gif

Every time I look at my old pics, I look at her like [emoji]128530[/emoji]
I'd be so resentful. LOL. 

I'd be so resentful. LOL. 
:lol: just a little. Made her give up some of her favorite purses and shoes :wink:

It won't happen again once I start my OG searches and another Banned double up.

Just 2 pairs of these and I'll be good. One to rock and the other to stock, until my first pair is beat

The only BRED 1's I've ever owned have been the DMP pair. I deserve these!

I hope to land 2 pairs.

same here... only got dmps... i missed out on the banneds and the 2013 was tough to score and just passed on paying resale... i figure since i had the dmps i was straight but its not the same... hopefully i can land this pair then just sell my dmps for cheap

Being that they're bred 1s I'm going to triple up if I can. Who knows when they'll release again and how hard that release will be. 

I had the bred 01's along with the three other colors that came out around that time(royals, platinum, navy).Man I miss high school days.

I still regret selling my 2 DS pairs of Banned in 9.5 when the Mrs said to sell
mean.gif

Every time I look at my old pics, I look at her like [emoji]128530[/emoji]
From 2013 till this day 

I still regret not doing our trade of my BN 9.5US ROYALS to your VNDS BANNED 1

Give me chills whenever I remember not doing it

Just sold my DS '13 pair. Time to go in on these bad boys!!! :smokin
Hell yea.. everyone unloading their 13 pair... need this remastered design

True indeed. I was fortunate enough to get 2 pair @ retail on release day. I already beat the Hell out of one pair and the other was still untouched. I said why not unload it. Just more resources to go towards these 2016's if I'm lucky enough.

True indeed. I was fortunate enough to get 2 pair @ retail on release day. I already beat the Hell out of one pair and the other was still untouched. I said why not unload it. Just more resources to go towards these 2016's if I'm lucky enough.
Think you made the right move.. im sure you made enough to cop 2-3 pairs at retail at which one will be on ICE for sure while the other gets plenty of wears.  That is what I plan to do.  

Would unload a pair of '13 right now to keep 2 on ice but don't think the prices they are going for are worth it IMO

Not all of the pairs have come in yet...

But just about every HOH and Footaction in NYC area already have pairs in their stockrooms

Around 36-56 mens pairs currently varies per location

We are expecting more but there's been a delay for some odd reason

For example the same stores that already have these don't have the gold 11's in yet and those drop a week earlier lol

I remember for SBB1 only four FTA (flight 23)got them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom