The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
this! Way before I became a member id lurk and I learnt..don't follow twitter etc...peep the threads during release moment...keep all the sites loading and you will usually get em
Not to mention the legit NTers are always posting links to cook nonstop before, during, and after releases 
nthat.gif

@SdoubleAD Yeah runners in general are pretty hot right now across the board. They've always been hot to most for a long period of time but seems like an influx of people are jumping on this runner wave all of sudden.
I know fam. It all started where I'm from, Europe [emoji]128521[/emoji]
awful style

Never own an adidas and never will, don't care who wears them
this, all of what they have are wack or just flat out trash. not technically counting Reebok

I feel like our lives will be complete if we secure these. 
Definitely feels like im getting closer & closer to being "done" with jb.

Last couple of years I've copped my grails

Infrared IV's (Will cop an NA pair whenever they retro)
White Cement IV's
Metallic V's
Bordeaux & Hare (forgot I owned hares tbh) VII's
Aqua VIII'ss
Space jams will be copped.

Only thing i need will be Bred/Royal 1s, BC/WC III's Bred IV's, Steel X's Concords/Bred XI playoff XII and Flint XIII and I'm out.

Last edited:
Definitely feels like im getting closer & closer to being "done" with jb.

Last couple of years I've copped my grails

Infrared IV's (Will cop an NA pair whenever they retro)
White Cement IV's
Metallic V's
Bordeaux & Hare (forgot I owned hares tbh) VII's
Aqua VIII'ss
Space jams will be copped.

Only thing i need will be Bred/Royal 1s, BC/WC III's Bred IV's, Steel X's Concords/Bred XI playoff XII and Flint XIII and I'm out.
You are in no way close to being done. Lol! Top 5 I want remastered with NA in order.

BREDs (these ain't it)

SJ 

Royals

BC3

BC4

I still won't be done once I have those, but i'll be close.

Last edited:
I've accepted that I'll never be done lol but I'll definitely slow down significantly as soon as I'm done with my 1-23 collection 

I got the Chi 1's and need these to complete the 1's for me 

Just heard in a Facebook group that a site gut more of these than they did the lasers!
duh thats cuz lasers were the same production run as the other nike air 1s, havent we already established that these will be a larger release than any of the previous nike air remastered 1s? if not then please correct me.

I have a feeling I'll still have to jump through hoops to cop a pair locally regardless :\ Ultra Boosts and NMDs (adidas talk... OT I know) don't even come in a size 12 over here, for instance. :smh: Getting ready to accept that I'd probably have a better chance on eBay for these.

One more day down... 17 to go. :smokin

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks this will be an easy cop is gonna be in for disappointment.  Even my local deli guy was talking to me about bred 1 release and he is not even a sneaker head and how he wants them bc of hype lol.

Just heard in a Facebook group that a site gut more of these than they did the lasers!
duh thats cuz lasers were the same production run as the other nike air 1s, havent we already established that these will be a larger release than any of the previous nike air remastered 1s? if not then please correct me.

Nah Lasers for whatever reason had more pairs.

Least I figure based on the fact that they had such a wide distribution. They were the only exception that I can think of off the top of my head

Not sure if demand was that low, they also cost 185 out of the gate but they sure seemed plentiful...

Last edited:
well so did the UNC 1s and other original releases, the allocation plus the 185 sticker made them seem like a GR plusi know in lots of stores they would reallocate them to the stores selling them better within a weeks time or so

well so did the UNC 1s and other original releases, the allocation plus the 185 sticker made them seem like a GR plusi know in lots of stores they would reallocate them to the stores selling them better within a weeks time or so

My observation was based on entire chains that don't get ones in store were getting those

Numbers don't matter at the moment til we see the map

If every FTL and even champs gets em then we have a good chance

I don't think any champs in my area even get retro 1s period

I think if all who want to get a general idea on numbers, vampire xtc vampire xtc would be the person :wink:

Not all of the pairs have come in yet...

But just about every HOH and Footaction in NYC area already have pairs in their stockrooms

Around 36-56 mens pairs currently varies per location

We are expecting more but there's been a delay for some odd reason

For example the same stores that already have these don't have the gold 11's in yet and those drop a week earlier lol

BTW not my pics...
Just Sold my worn frequently black toes for 150 shipped haha just in time.  Cant wait to get these babies.  Hopefully we can all eat on that B/red release and the Black Toe release as well.  I have a feeling people arent even gonna call em "black toes" but instead call them "red frags" smh

if JB is trying to hit higher sales marks they might flood the market with these... KD,Kobe,Lebron,Kyrie are not selling well and the Olympics isn't helping nike at all. stock isn't doing well at all...it them with the 72-10 size runs 500K is my guess

I think if all who want to get a general idea on numbers, vampire xtc vampire xtc would be the person :wink:

Not all of the pairs have come in yet...

But just about every HOH and Footaction in NYC area already have pairs in their stockrooms

Around 36-56 mens pairs currently varies per location

We are expecting more but there's been a delay for some odd reason

For example the same stores that already have these don't have the gold 11's in yet and those drop a week earlier lol

Expecting how much more :nerd:

Expecting how much more :nerd:

Lol

Well for example

A store with 36 currently(lower end volume) should end up with around 60-70 pairs

Stores with 56(higher volume) 100-120 pairs

But it can be higher especially since Nike really had this PR campaign with these and the 31 that was huge

I mean the fact these came in before those gold 11 is kinda crazy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom