The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh No!!!! AirSak renaming classic foamposites now too!? Damn. Welp, I guess the gig is up on simply reffering to them as Royal foams :lol:

Per JBs preview, it should be understood that the tumble won't be that deep and the cuts around the Nike check that disheveled

Congrats on that beautiful baby!
Thanks fam.
Hot damb, I didn't think I could get any more excited 
nthat.gif

Copping 1s have been a mixed bag for me.

Had to cop 13' Breds for slightly over retail then do a complicated size swap with a fellow NT member...

Copped Royals at FCLA for $300 (because of a trade - they were $550)

Walked into Niketown and copped Shadows for retail cuz no one for whatever reason cared that morning

Copped two pairs of SBBs after camping and the security guard letting me and my plus 1 in on good behavior while fools were wilding out at Niketown

Copped the last white and black 1s retail at my local Jimmy Jazz in my size (12)

Couldn't get Chi's cuz it was a **** show out here in NYC

LMs were relatively easy at my local skate shop

Hopefully I can get multiples of 2016 Breds AT RETAIL. These along with my UBs wind up in my daily rotation constantly. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro wtf is real or fake now

Guess gonna have to wait til I get them in hand from a legit retail:smh:

I don't think people know for the most part so they say everything is fake. Someone could have a retail pair now and dudes would swear that they weren't legit.

I don't think people know for the most part so they say everything is fake. Someone could have a retail pair now and dudes would swear that they weren't legit.
 Yeah some of these pictures have to be legit. Someone has to have them by now and posted pics. Will be nice to see the official NDC images from all angles. 

I'm assuming everything is UA at this point for the obvious reasons that have been discussed I'm just hoping the red is brighter than the Cavs maroon of the eBay pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom