The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@vampire xtc

900x900px-LL-c281096b_200x200px-ZC-e5140ee4_MJTipsNTHat.gif

Last edited:
To my NYC heads as always take with a grain of salt but at one particular chain in brooklyn theres not that many pairs coming in. I was told they could be recieving more shipment but as of now numbers look like they will be low...

View media item 2136020
May not be as sweet as we all thought... Gotta put that work in

Last edited:
Lol

Well for example

A store with 36 currently(lower end volume) should end up with around 60-70 pairs

Stores with 56(higher volume) 100-120 pairs

But it can be higher especially since Nike really had this PR campaign with these and the 31 that was huge

I mean the fact these came in before those gold 11 is kinda crazy lol
appreciate the info on inventory fam

Online or bust, don't have time to be running around NYC for tickets. Will see if my plug at QCM can hold it down, if not, online is my only hope. Trying to see if my DMV plugs can help as well.

To my NYC heads as always take with a grain of salt but at one particular chain in brooklyn theres not that many pairs coming in. I was told they could be recieving more shipment but as of now numbers look like they will be low...

View media item 2136020
May not be as sweet as we all thought... Gotta put that work in
Numbers match what vampire said if that's just current stock

Took the monday before that saturday off.  Running around Seattle, Tacoma, and Bellevue for raffle tickets and info on fcfs.  These will be had, hopefully.  

Serious question haven't really been following any shoe related release in a minute. But last I heard these are coming in a pack? Is that no longer happening?

No one ever said it was a pack.

Just releasing same day as the banned XXXI

Last edited:
Lol

Well for example

A store with 36 currently(lower end volume) should end up with around 60-70 pairs

Stores with 56(higher volume) 100-120 pairs

But it can be higher especially since Nike really had this PR campaign with these and the 31 that was huge

I mean the fact these came in before those gold 11 is kinda crazy lol
So you can say this is a GR (by Nike Air 1 standards)?

Happy wife, happy life.
Yeah...

Another bad thing about one of my last pairs of DS Banneds (my third DS pair) I gave to my bro for his birthday was he skated in them and thrashed them within one day :wow: :smh:

I even gave him the option to take my DS LM set as his gift, but he chose the Banneds. He even said it was gonna be for casual wear...what a liar :lol:

Last edited:
Happy wife, happy life.
Yeah...

Another bad thing about one of my last pairs of DS Banneds (my third DS pair) I gave to my bro for his birthday was he skated in them and thrashed them within one day :wow: :smh:

I even gave him the option to take my DS LM set as his gift, but he chose the Banneds. He even said it was gonna be for casual wear...what a liar :lol:
My son skated the orange off the heels of SBB he got for Xmas :frown:

Yeah...

Lol.....I assume you won't be gifting him anymore of your sneakers for future birthdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom