The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never forget how I got my 2013 pair. I was at a sneakershop in LA and started choppin it up with a mailman that came in. He told me he was able to grab 3 pairs of Banned 1s w/ his family at the outlet and is looking to trade one for a pair of concord xis. I met up with him same day and made the trade. Still have the 1's DS right now lol. Don't think I can get rid of this shoe..

Love hearing stories like this where sneakerheads help each other out and mutually benefit.. I wish positive sneaker community stories like this got more attention instead of all the negative ones you hear about in the media. Repped!

Are these gone be produced like the metallic navys & the yi yang's ?? If so we should all be able to get a pair because my HOH still got alot of jordan 1 high OGs sitting including the david Lettermans even tho these are a OG color way but alot of things been mass produced too

Nobody wants any of those 1s though, which is why they are sitting and will go on discount, if they haven't already. Breds will sell MUCH better than those cws.

What day do the stores usually call for raffle winners? I never do leg work but will for these. I have to fly for work and don't want to risk missing a call. I have the option of either Wednesday early evening or Thursday morning.

Do you guys think the 350 release will make these an easier cop since Jordans are out of style compared to Yeezys, nowadays? I haven't been keeping up with the 350 release dates but I believe they are still releasing the same day, no?

Praying Kanye can indirectly help us all cook easily.

I think these will be 
Love hearing stories like this where sneakerheads help each other out and mutually benefit.. I wish positive sneaker community stories like this got more attention instead of all the negative ones you hear about in the media. Repped!
Yes, I love to here stories like that and NT is that bad of a place. @babyJs23  has a story and me personally if it wasn't for @Dafilman  and @gil23  I wouldn't have my favorite shoes in my collection.

Hopefully with all the issues about the tumbled leather, color, swoosh, etc makes it that much more easier to get :smokin

yea after that pic i might be out

didnt they just drop black red lows?

how could they butcher them like that in such a short time?

Last edited:
$230? Are they making 500k pairs?

I said it years ago.

Sneakers became the new Pokemon fad for kids.

I always said it was a matter of time until there's something new for them to gravitate to.

I just didn't think it was going to be Pokemon again [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Resell market is dead for the most part unless extremely limited or collab shoe.

These will fetch profit, but they won't be like 2013 bred profit.

I'm furious with all of the people saying they're going to be more limited than SBb. You're outing yourself as a HB and or reseller. At least say Metallics limited :rofl:

I'm furious with all of the people saying they're going to be more limited than SBb. You're outing yourself as a HB and or reseller. At least say Metallics limited
roll.gif
Who said that?

I'm furious with all of the people saying they're going to be more limited than SBb. You're outing yourself as a HB and or reseller. At least say Metallics limited :rofl:

Jordan resellers are sweating because Jordans are going out of style compared to Yeezys and limited NMDs/UBs... Love seeing them hurting because of all this dying hype around Js. True collectors like us profit off of their misery and shoes end up sitting/hitting disco hard.

Last edited:
Jordan resellers are sweating because Jordans are going out of style compared to Yeezys and limited NMDs/UBs... Love seeing them hurting because of all this dying hype around Js. True collectors like us profit off of their misery and shoes end up sitting/hitting disco hard.
Jordans are not going out of style, we live in a bandwagon era where it is popular to like and follow (famous) people. 

Last edited:
$230? Are they making 500k pairs?

I said it years ago.

I always said it was a matter of time until there's something new for them to gravitate to.

[COLOR=#red]I just didn't think it was going to be Pokemon again [emoji]128514[/emoji][/COLOR]

Resell market is dead for the most part unless extremely limited or collab shoe.

Classic! Well said sir. :smokin

Jordans are not going out of style, we live in a bandwagon era where it is popular to like and follow (famous) people. 

Well retros are sitting and hitting outlets/discount hard these days... If that isn't going out if style than I honestly don't know what to say about it.

Either way I hope they go out of style and Nike is forced to lower prices and, I know this is a stretch, put retros up on Nike ID. This would be an absolute dream to collectors like us.

I said it years ago.

I just didn't think it was going to be Pokemon again [emoji]128514[/emoji]

The sneaker fad is still there-it's justfocused on limited Adidas and some limited Nike/JB releases nowadays.

Well retros are sitting and hitting outlets/discount hard these days... If that isn't going out if style than I honestly don't know what to say about it.

Either way I hope they go out of style and Nike is forced to lower prices and, I know this is a stretch, put retros up on Nike ID. This would be an absolute dream to collectors like us.
Some retros were sitting and went on discount back in the day too. Now it's just the price and people are following he who must not be named to stripes.

I wish my legs were thin enough for that kind of taper [emoji]128530[/emoji] im looking at 7"-7.25" taper minimum with a 28" inseam hem. Short muscular leg squad.

It's been a long while since I had it done so I'm probably off in my measurements. I'm probably more in that 5"-6.5" leg opening range. I don't have super thin legs myself either lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom