The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well retros are sitting and hitting outlets/discount hard these days... If that isn't going out if style than I honestly don't know what to say about it.

Either way I hope they go out of style and Nike is forced to lower prices and, I know this is a stretch, put retros up on Nike ID. This would be an absolute dream to collectors like us.
They sit because Jordan produces way too much. JB's end of year XI releases alone probably sells as much as all the Yeezys combined. Jordans aint going no where.

and lol why on earth would they put any of them on ID ? and why would any collector want them on ID? 

HOH got 24 Chi, 18 (supposedly) SBB, and now 24 '16 Bred. At least here, it's looking like normal 2015/16 allocations 
mean.gif

I'm not gonna lie that's tumbled af, but I'm still in

THIS. But it's obvious they're leaving something to be desired on the table for the next retro. Guranteed next time they release they'll probably be original '85 spec, smooth leather with the hang tag card and everything :smh:. Should've been these but whatever.

The finishline closest to me said they don't get popular og 1s. **** me right?
I believe only certain Finish Lines receive Nike Air 1s. Foot Locker or Foot Action could be the stores that receive them in your area (they were in Charleston)

Guys, they will be EVERYWHERE.
Just looked at some updated numbers.

GR.
this is great. I thought the breds would be the only hyped og release to be limited but it seems nike is still being greedy for $$$$. Ours an added bonus that these are less than $200. I'm not broke, but only a ignorant fool would spend money that doesn't need to be spent.

maybe tumbled leather = more pairs released

correct me if im wrong but tumbled leather is cheaper to produce than the leather on say the white cement iv

isnt tumbled leather just coated synthetic leather?

Weird, unless if you stay in a rural area. @Foamposite XI  is saying Gr so you'll be able to secure a pair
wink.gif
nope city - pittsburgh

I heard Chi's were going to be an easy cop. NDC dropped the release and the remaining drops were a train wreck. Not counting on anything until it's an "easy cop" and in my hands 

maybe tumbled leather = more pairs released

correct me if im wrong but tumbled leather is cheaper to produce than the leather on say the white cement iv

isnt tumbled leather just coated synthetic leather?
That is not cheap leather there my friend, Nike/Jordan Brand are going above and beyond for this release.

nope city - pittsburgh

I heard Chi's were going to be an easy cop. NDC dropped the release and the remaining drops were a train wreck. Not counting on anything until it's an "easy cop" and in my hands 
Not saying it's going to be easy but there are more pairs than the last release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom