The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really want to say the same thing everyone else is saying but that red is pretty dark. I thought the red was a little too dark on the 13' pairs as well and JB pulls this. 01' was the perfect hue of red. Nice and vibrant: the red made the shoe pop. I'm still on the fence because it's a Bred 1 and no one should ever pass on a Bred 1. JB is playing with my emotions. Smh

Last edited:
5 pairs on the first shipment.If it's only 5 pairs and not boxes.Its going to be a problem.I think it's going to be 1 extreme or the other.Numbers are going to be low,or high.

Eagerly awaiting this release....hoping for at least one pair....loving this shoe regardless of shade of red....its a bomb *** classic period

Question for the board. I've been tracking a number of preorder sites and see these going for retail + between $50-60 adder. Most advertise a select amount of available 'slots'. Anyone here have any good or bad experiences to share with specific sites? Opinions overall are welcome.

Question for the board. I've been tracking a number of preorder sites and see these going for retail + between $50-60 adder. Most advertise a select amount of available 'slots'. Anyone here have any good or bad experiences to share with specific sites? Opinions overall are welcome.

Man I've only been coming across the other extreme on pricing. Last dude I checked in with was asking $450 for a preorder. Legit reseller too.

If I found a legit site at only $60 adder, that's an instant cop.

not gonna lie you are probably looking at fufu sites. I would triple up if I could cop them at 200

Last edited:
Don't really want to say the same thing everyone else is saying but that red is pretty dark. I thought the red was a little too dark on the 13' pairs as well and JB pulls this. 01' was the perfect hue of red. Nice and vibrant: the red made the shoe pop. I'm still on the fence because it's a Bred 1 and no one should ever pass on a Bred 1. JB is playing with my emotions. Smh

There's a seller on the bay who's showing pics of the "real thing" but saying he can't ship until release day .......item # 122084066741.......think the Red is going to be perfect.....IMHO.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom