The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we all know it was technically for the air ships guys but Nike used the letter to promote the first colorway of Michael Jordan's signature shoe which was the same color as the air ships that were "banned" black/red

By the looks on here he few people are making this look like a Laser 1 type of drop where stores got around triple the inventory of an OG1. I'll get numbers for you guys later this week.
Best news I've heard in this thread
glasses.gif

Printed out a sheet of all footlockers, foot actions, champs, finish line's within a 30 min distance from me.. Gonna be hitting up around 20 stores for raffle tickets.. Hoping for 2 pairs my 01's need to retire

Printed out a sheet of all footlockers, foot actions, champs, finish line's within a 30 min distance from me.. Gonna be hitting up around 20 stores for raffle tickets.. Hoping for 2 pairs my 01's need to retire
Good odds right there.

im going to have a buddy enter a bunch because i will be out of the country at the time. just incase i dont hit online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom