The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the auction on eBay but 0 feedback. Can't really say anything.

but seeing a lot of sellers listing pre orders for $300 is a good sign

We'll see tho

:nerd:

Hopefully Adidas drops those Yeezys on the 3rd like they're supposed to and draw some of the Kanye and fashion heads away from these.

Hopefully Adidas drops those Yeezys on the 3rd like they're supposed to and draw some of the Kanye and fashion heads away from these.
you already took the L. Sept 3rd is labor day weekend. EVERYONE and their mother we be going for these AND yeezys. Millions of pizzas or not. That weekend is going to be straight hell.

I hope so too, I really want the yeezys as well. Either they look cool on feet or I'll flip to help cover the bred bill.

Never had 350 even though these are V2

Won't be by much when putting in a raffle all your saying is "I'm here to sign up for yeezys, oh breds are dropping too ehh I'll sign up for those too"

Adi keep chasing them ghosts, didn't they change a previous release to a date an anticipated Jordan was releasing? Should be fun in between everything else going on that weekend :smokin

Last edited:
Footsites and boutique websites are gonna be toast on the 3rd if Yeezys release same day. I'm hoping to get some info soon from my boys store (for south Florida ppl)

Last edited:
airthompson airthompson
900x900px-LL-c281096b_200x200px-ZC-e5140ee4_MJTipsNTHat.gif

Weird how the crossed out the team name but not the city's:

Also look at the tags, seems like Nike was thinking about me
nthat.gif
:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom