The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think 65% of the people going after these dont truly want them to collect and or wear. I believe these people want for resell, want as trade bait, or want to see if they can grab a seemingly impossible shoe to get. Just look at how many view the metallic 5s as a failed release because it didn't sell in an hour and wasn't "limited".

I've seen so many people scurry over yeezys and ovo's only to sell them because they didn't actually want them anyway.

Last edited:
I think 65% of the people going after these dont truly want them to collect and or wear. I believe these people want for resell, want as trade bait, or want to see if they can grab a seemingly impossible shoe to get. Just look at how many view the metallic 5s as a failed release because it didn't sell in an hour and wasn't "limited".

I've seen so many people scurry over yeezys and ovo's only to sell them because they didn't actually want them anyway.
I want a pair to wear but if I see people buying pairs for 800+ i mean **** i aint no fool you can have them 

I've personally only seen 3 pairs of yeezys being worn in my life in person and I live in Toronto pretty fashion crazy city I would say dudes just buy those for the crazy come up they know they will get  

:nerd:

The darker red and tumbled leather may be a deal breaker for some but the shape and feel of the "remasters" trumps that and makes those concerns obsolete in my book.

Might have to secure the Vick jersey for these
nthat.gif

Just pulled the trigger. Glad to know these will be arriving in a few weeks. 

On to the Black Toes... 

Really hate the hype behind these. Miss the days when dudes disregarded 1s. Before they were a "fashion shoe". 2006-2009 these could have been had without any real problems.

Really hate the hype behind these. Miss the days when dudes disregarded 1s. Before they were a "fashion shoe". 2006-2009 these could have been had without any real problems.

Those were the days. When you hopped on eastbay at midnight to buy a pair. With ease too!

Anyways, I really hope I hit! I want two pairs real bad but funds might be tight ugh

Locked in, spot recently got their first shipment of these .

Went out to see em earlier, definitely nicely done.

^Its early , but they only got 5 pair , connect expects more . Although he also said they typically get more than 5 first delivery, so it was lightweight.

Like I said, they are hype from the jump ,as they always are, then add to that the fact theyre done well, theyll fly.

Last edited:
^Its early , but they only got 5 pair , connect expects more . Although he also said they typically get more than 5 first delivery, so it was lightweight.

Like I said, they are hype from the jump ,as they always are, then add to that the fact theyre done well, theyll fly.

I'm assuming sneaker boutique?

Really didn't think these would be that limited because of how JB has handled recent releases but everybody else is making me feel other wise.

Nah its a chain , heavy chain. Cant show my hand though.

Edit: ftr, they typically dont get limited pairs, so hopes still intact.

Last edited:
Nah its a chain , heavy chain. Cant show my hand though.

Edit: ftr, they typically dont get limited pairs, so hopes still intact.

It's all good, thanks for the info. Wonder how long it'll be before they put them up on the launch locator..

5 pairs or 5 boxes?

i laugh to this day when I saw 2001 black red 1 in 11.5 ds on ebay going for $200. I chose true blues over them like in 2006

It's alright - if you're worried about the shade of red when you take the Instagram stunt pic, just use the filter jig. Then proceed to sell them as PADS as per normal procedure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom