The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the looks of it the "varsity red" is closer to a blood red. Zyzz pic above and all other retail pics I've seen they are way too dark... Sucks kind of kills the shoe for me

You cannot hide the face of death. Oppression ruled by bloodshed. [emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]129304[/emoji]

Lol at safer.....although I know you're serious.
where i live is kinda suburbs, but about 10 miles out is super suburbs with less crime. The mall out there typically does fcfs since they have less traffic out there. Less likely to get robbed

Last edited:
the retail pairs will look way better
The only thing that throws me off is the stamping inside the box top. We know that some people have authentic pairs from JB but with all these photos being released we don't know exactly like the Black, Dark Concord, and White 11s (Jimmy Butler is the only one we know with an authentic pair).
Aside from initial pics, i don't think it's even worth discussing early fakes a month away. We need the retail product will look good and have the shape we've seen with 1s high og
Remember some people do have authentic pairs.

All this talk. I'm just here for the pizza.
fire_community.gif

Idc what Shade of red these are. They could be BRIGHT Crimson and I'll still cop [emoji]128514[/emoji]

You get it :nthat:
I would post his IG but idk dude personally. He wears all his kicks to lift including frags :lol: I came across his pic on my feed last night and asked how did he get them early but no response, ended up going to the gym for a league game this morning and saw him in the locker room wearing them

the Breds are likely fake but who knows. He actually has them posted on his IG.

i used to wear everything to the gym. im not playing ball so no big problem

The closer it gets to rd the more I feel there's going to be plenty around. We have been shellshocked from the previous releases

Funny as he'll seeing people who say you gotta pay to play.Theres no way in hell im spending $1500 on some 1,s.That some people just got straight up lucky and only paid retail for.Ive been lucky on limited releases.That maybe why i feel strongly about being team retail.Theres people in my family who've been doing this since the 1980,s.Never paid over retail.Try telling people who where on there phone at the right time to get the Yeezy 2 (Red) at retail.You gotta pay to play.Some people have there lucky streaks.Some don't.I guess it the mind frame of some people.Theres people who can actually afford to buy Frags.But they can't fathom paying $1500 for a limited 1.Then there's the credit card check to check people.Who will blow $1500 on some $140-$160 retail sneakers just because they where limited.

By the way.I was pissed about the tumbled leather.That off dark red is a huge slight for this black/red 1.Off course most don't care.Because they either are just thirsty for a black/red in any way they can get it.Or they don't have the colorway at all.Im happy i never sold any Of my DS 2013,s.I just need 1 pair of these.Because that red is an even more turn off than the tumbled leather.

Hope the red is a little more vibrant but the shape of these are so good. Love my Chicago's and my SBB's so I know I'll love these no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom