The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have to disagree. I guess some info (correct or not) is better than no info.
Some of his false info... (Maybe just subjective..)
"Northern light foams are Crazy!!"
"Cyber Monday 1s are equal to/better than SBBs"

I don't know about those kind of statements.
mean.gif
Definitely subjective, in my opinion.  I'm talking about future releases or projected releases.  Although, I do remember him saying he was going to be "paid" soon so he wouldn't be dropping info.  Who know is he was just joking or not.    

Would love to own a pair of frags but 1500!?!!? Jeez
Gotta pay to play man.  Put it this way.  How many pairs of kicks do you own that are DS or VNDS and you never wear anymore?  Get rid of them and take all the money to get frags.  Assuming you wont wear them often, your frags will still look mint / VNDS condition and still be worth alot.  

Gotta pay to play man.  Put it this way.  How many pairs of kicks do you own that are DS or VNDS and you never wear anymore?  Get rid of them and take all the money to get frags.  Assuming you wont wear them often, your frags will still look mint / VNDS condition and still be worth alot.  

Point taken. I agree

If that pair wasn't a retail pair, which is usually the authentic pairs sent to retailers from Nike, doesn't that make them fake?

Ok so they were fake like I assumed

Toe box looked different from authentic pair we see . Those fakes look good but retail will probably be slightly brighter although still dark

We should prob get authentic pics from other sellers next weekend??

i'd expect the illegit producers stepped up their game. especially after the Chicago 1's 2015.

we take looks at what the counterfeiters make like months in advance, then wait for the final retail release pairs pictures, and then decide.

besides usually we can tell the differences between production dates in the real vs unreal.

they will always try to make fakes as best as the real one. But the real one is the one that will never change. And that is the retail pair on release day. Some maybe lucky to get a real retail pair before, but original sources matter most

Aside from initial pics, i don't think it's even worth discussing early fakes a month away. We need the retail product will look good and have the shape we've seen with 1s high og

I'm going to be traveling to Toronto by bus during the release. Does anyone know if I can still use the SNKRS app over there ? 

Anyone think the demand for these is gonna spike within the next few weeks with the new movie "Kicks" coming out a week after these drop? I just found out about the movie and apparently it's about some teen that gets his Breds stolen from him.

Anyone think the demand for these is gonna spike within the next few weeks with the new movie "Kicks" coming out a week after these drop? I just found out about the movie and apparently it's about some teen that gets his Breds stolen from him.
aint that some **** don't think it'll really have that much of an effect in the east coast. I thought the west didn't really get 1s og like that

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

Appreciate that my man :nthat:

How are you feeling about this release?

Really not good at all. :lol:

Literally me going for a pair on RD

Alex-Rodriguez-Throws-Football-Breaks-TV-Screen.gif

How about yourself? Hope everything has been well

In 2013 how many pairs we both score? I got 3, and you got 4 right? In the peak of the hype too. Between me, you, and Dilla... we def gonna come out with something.

Last edited:
In 2013 how many pairs we both score? I got 3, and you got 4 right? In the peak of the hype too. Between me, you, and Dilla... we def gonna come out with something.

Times have changed. :lol: but yeah you right definitely should be positive, no doubt. Actually, gonna hit you guys up in a bit. Just reminded me of something

Really not good at all. :lol:

Literally me going for a pair on RD

Alex-Rodriguez-Throws-Football-Breaks-TV-Screen.gif

How about yourself? Hope everything has been well

:rofl:

It took me like three times to catch that son's butter fingers meant an early death to that screen.

I feel like you'll come out smoothly victorious if you guys did that well on the 2013 version.

I'm 'eh' about it honestly. I'm all the way down to give it a shot but I'm not losing any sleep about it nor paying resale if I fail. I'll just keep putting miles on my 2013 pair and spend that money on something else.

Can't complain at all though, hope all is well on your end too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom