The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mtcnqrShHM1s46o5eo1_r1_400.gif

Now THIS is how you know an anticipated release is almost here :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

One of the few gifs I've ever seen on NT that get me legit laughing out loud. Like the Winnie the poo gif you also posted back in the PYG thread. Your GIF game GOAT to me :lol:

Last edited:
With black toes and royals now being retroed I wonder if ppl are still thinking they will have to give up their first born for OG colorway 1s

It ain't a real 'official' bred release unless at least one thread gets closed :tongue:

:nerd:

Steve, my man how's everything?

Question, why do you guys continue to let The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince parade around thread after thread with the same nonsense? By now, don't ya realize he's a major part of the problem in these JB threads?

Just trying to make sense of it all.

I can't speak for any other staff member but as for myself, I've had plenty of talks with him and he has calmed down some. He's really not breaking any rules. What would you like me to do? Ban him? For what? Maybe there's things I've missed, I can't be here 24/7. can you tell me how he's a major part of this problem in the threads?
I just try to be fair to everyone.

Calmed down some, but he's still over the top, borderline nuance. The information he tries to provide is usually incorrect or comes from another user while he tries to take the credit, 90% of the arguments/back&forths/derailments in JB threads he's involved, and 95% of the time he's not even purchasing the sneaker in the thread.

Not suggesting you ban him, im just making a solid observation.

"Block him" well its not that easy when hes consistently running the same redundant act in damn near every JB thread over and over. This has been going on for over a year. Its like you cant get away from this dude even when you try to go about it the right way :lol: :smh:

Maybe im just not use to NT being this lenient when it comes to troll-like behavior.

LOL why do you guys take this stuff so seriously!?  Cmon.. enjoy life man.  Way more to it than a sneaker thread...

captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 Yeah I know I have seen these things. He's just trying way too hard, I don't think he means too be as annoying as he is. And I do see other members baiting him a lot.
Maybe I'm not doing my job on here good enough, I try to be somewhat lenient in JB forum because of the young age of majority of the members. But in general if members are following the rules I let them have fun.
I'll try too get this under control the best I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom