The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If, in fact, the numbers are plenty, we can be certain that sizes 10-11 will be listed everywhere in the bunches since they are the common sizes that get more than 2-3 per size

If, in fact, the numbers are plenty, we can be certain that sizes 10-11 will be listed everywhere in the bunches since they are the common sizes that get more than 2-3 per size

Yep, what we need is 9s to be in those same numbers.

Last edited:
I'm waiting on Zyzz to shut this down :lol:

Ay man, I'll shut up down if I can cop 2 pairs EASILY myself

My girl offered to buy me a pair

And got pre order for 2 pairs so if this big release is true I'll gladly take my $600 back if I can claim pairs for retail

I can't advise you preorder through eBay.
A)the resell will be the same as their prices or less
B) they just run their bot same as everyone else
C) they do fail a lot
D) if someone offers more later they'll refund you
E) preorders enable reselling - it's essentially an interest free loan for the reseller
Thanks for the advice. I hope you're right fam. Not trying to pay $800 for these

And got pre order for 2 pairs so if this big release is true I'll gladly take my $600 back if I can claim pairs for retail
You actually preordered? Even tho I am new here,  I keep seeing your name around as the cheapest of the cheapest Nter...

Last edited:

You actually preordered? Even tho I am new here,  I keep seeing your name around as the cheapest of the cheapest Nter...
roll.gif

I got $$$

Just prefer not to spend it on stuff I don't think it worth a high price

I mean I was gonna try for more than a few pairs so that costs money anyways doesn't it [emoji]129300[/emoji]

IM not cheap, I'm just smart with money. Carry on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom