The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming these are going to run a half size large just like the past couple OG 1 releases?

Most likely, in before ppl start saying they all fit TTS.

Anyways buy the size you bought the past remastered 1s

Last edited:

Only remastered I have or did have was the Chicagos but sold them because I went half size down and they were too small so idk what to think or do :rolleyes

Only remastered I have or did have was the Chicagos but sold them because I went half size down and they were too small so idk what to think or do :rolleyes
If you went a half size down and they were too small I wouldn't think they ran a half size big.

Early numbers: If you don't believe me...block me.

BH HOH has 400 pairs. Wasn't told if was a mix of GS or all Adult sizes.
That's a believable number, Ed. At least you're not being vague like most guys who claim to know.

^
devil.gif

these are too fire!

That definitely sounds like a decent amount. Do we have a previous release to compare them against?

Only Nike Air release I know of from them was Black Toes, and Royals. 18 pairs of those. Things are looking bright. One store that doesn't get anything are getting these.

Why do I still feel so sure I'm gonna take a L on these for retail with the news slowly leaking that these might be not so limited.....those on feet pics are brilliant!!! Smh.....sad.....

I think 65% of the people going after these dont truly want them to collect and or wear. I believe these people want for resell, want as trade bait, or want to see if they can grab a seemingly impossible shoe to get. Just look at how many view the metallic 5s as a failed release because it didn't sell in an hour and wasn't "limited".

I've seen so many people scurry over yeezys and ovo's only to sell them because they didn't actually want them anyway.
which sucks cause I really like the OVO CW but don't give two damns about Drake. Had to grab NYC X's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom