The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear a size 11 and my chicago's fit perfectly. My sbbs's fit just a little big on me in the same size. I'm not going to take a chance and go a size down for these, though.

Banned left, 2013 right
ok53rl.jpg

Last edited:
So these are looking like a somewhat easy cop now? Man JB releasing a lot more this time around I guess. Nice

I don't think these are one of those shoes that they will not try to secure.

There's at least a few out there that only want limited sneakers. Might not make a big dent, but every little bit counts. We get a big GR, and all of a sudden that tumbled swoosh or darker red is a deal breaker

There's at least a few out there that only want limited sneakers. Might not make a big dent, but every little bit counts. We get a big GR, and all of a sudden that tumbled swoosh or darker red is a deal breaker
These aren't the case, some people will say that and then on release day secure multiple pairs. Also the significance of this shoes is huge. Some say it's the one that started sneaker culture. 

These aren't the case, some people will say that and then on release day secure multiple pairs. Also the significance of this shoes is huge. Some say it's the one that started sneaker culture. 

not to mention, $160 for this shoe is a great deal..
JB has hoodwinked everyone to pay $220 for any shoe that's actually nice.
that being said, i'm from a small town and just got word that a local spot is getting them FCFS..

ive been going a size down on them 14 to 13. my foot is more wide then long. when i measure it on the measuring tool it comes out to a 12-12.5 and i wear a size 12 in my red wing boots for work. 

not to mention, $160 for this shoe is a great deal..
JB has hoodwinked everyone to pay $220 for any shoe that's actually nice.
that being said, i'm from a small town and just got word that a local spot is getting them FCFS..
Exactly, resellers could make more money off of them because of the low price and possibly double their profit. Though since this release is more abundant than the previous High OG 1s you would think the resale would be lower. We will only know until after the release.

Last edited:
The average sneaker head does not care about the significance of this shoe. They see hype, resell, and shoes they can stunt in

if that guy above saying that the store will have 400 then thats 14 pairs a size if its GS (1-7y) and men (6-13) thats if they receive all those sizes but still thats a lot!

Y'all do know especially Detroit area dudes just buy up 1s to trade or flip because of hype. You rarely ever see dudes rocking 1s around here.

Every face book group in in Michigan will be filled with these to flip and trade like a bunch of **** boys

Even there should be more to go around, resell will still be 300++

I'll be shocked if it's lower but who knows

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom