The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
:stoneface:

I've never even said a word to him in my life. He's a butt hurt clown who lurks NT. No one likes the guy, he was shady before selling fakes then y'all trust him again and now he's scamming

Yea I'm upset :lol: I said he's a douche before because he thought he was God and he got mad. Where's your source god now? :rofl: clown

I've never even said a word to him in my life. He's a butt hurt clown who lurks NT. No one likes the guy, he was shady before selling fakes then y'all trust him again and now he's scamming

Yea I'm upset :lol: I said he's a douche before because he thought he was God and he got mad. Where's your source god now? :rofl: clown
prolly sold @Scoop208 his fakes

So he has to sit on twitter and talk about shoes all day everyday people take breaks whens the last time you remember JM even posting info on NT you just want to flip the script on him

be careful out there. Word on the intrawebz is Dino been scamming. That might answer your question zzyz.

But I'm just a broke mexican that lives in the gentrified hood so you can preorder from whoever the FUHHHHHHK you want to.
it seems no "insider" is safe from being a bit scammy.... would hate for it to be him cuz based on the convos I've had with he seemed cool but i guess STAY WOKE out here fambs

Last edited:
it seems no "insider" is safe from being a bit scammy.... would hate for it to be him cuz based on the convos I've had with he seemed cool but i guess STAY WOKE out here fambs

First it was fufu frags, then yeezy preorders, now it's tshirts

Just a couple more weeks [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji], I hated the fit with the 13s , now that this remastered mold is here hopefully they'll fit like Chicagos did

Last edited:
Just a couple more weeks [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji], I hated the fit with the 13s , now that this remastered mold is here hopefully they'll fit like Chicagos did
This. Just that couple centimeters in height makes a huge difference. 2013s look funky now that I see how short the heel guard is compared to the current mold

The re-mastered mold is more comfortable than the 2013, but it doesn't warrant any size change imo. Of course every foot is different so take it with a grain of salt to put towards sadderday. Jk we manifesting pairs :smokin

Even if there's 10 pairs and 1000 people signed up, only 10 would get them so how exactly does a raffle get filled up tf lol

I know it was the first time I had ever seen it, but it gives you a better chance if you get to put one in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom