The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
^used? not bad at all, you can buy a brand new pair pre order with that price and be stress free come release day

I didn't even know these were dropping so soon. Been out of the game way too long.

I need a pair of these, though. Hopefully those numbers are legit and I don't have too tough a time tracking down a pair.
nerd.gif

Oh
laugh.gif
well there was a post about a HOH having 400 pairs.
If Bred 1s end up sitting, I think we can officially say that Jordan Brand retros have gone out of style.
How has it been lately? Have shoes been sitting?

I stopped copping regularly because of how much of a hassle it's become just to buy a pair of basketball shoes. If they go out of style, I'm back in.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
How has it been lately? Have shoes been sitting?

I stopped copping regularly because of how much of a hassle it's become just to buy a pair of basketball shoes. If they go out of style, I'm back in.:lol:  

It varies-Aqua 8s went on steep discount, for example but 72-10 Air Jordan 11s and Flu Game 12s sold really well. The number of retro releases that sit and go on discount nowadays far outweighs the releases that sellout though-which is why I made the comment about Breds sitting.

Like it or not, it's been said a million times but Adidas took a lot of the sneaker hype away from Nike. This is completely Nike's fault though for becoming complacent-just look at all the garbage retro cws that have released last year, you would think Jordan Brand is smoking crack releasing some of these shoes

Bred 1's coming out this year is nike's desperate attempt at keeping the spotlight.. Some stores still have metallics in stock, crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom