THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 1 Next game 9/22 vs. Ravens

We got this. In all honesty the Pac are the only team I worry about in the NFC. Seattle and Atlanta don't scare me in the slightest 

I agree with everything except not being a lil scared of Seattle. I hope Atlanta knocks them off.

I just hope we don't start out flat on offense. Gotta convert on 3rd down. Establishing the run on 1st and 2nd down is important.

Y'all gotta print hundreds of these out and hand them out to anyone wearing a star 
laugh.gif

I have no idea who those players are on that bandwagon form. I thought the first dude was George Zimmerman for a second.

I have no idea who those dudes on that form are, except im sure the third dude is Gavin Escobar.

This has been the looongest week ever...

@PFF_Sam
#Cowboys had best gameplan anybody had vs GB this season. 3-man rush 1/3 of snaps. Never blitzed on 3rd down. Man-coverage + free defenders

(Picture of what he's talking about)

shirt came in, just in time for game day and win or lose I'm wearing it monday too! Wanted a new hat but I'm waaay too picky, needs to be an in person thing for me

Looking at this picture it looks like a Packer WR is wide open in the middle of the 20 yard line with a lot of room
looks like it..

im assuming defender is there jus blocked by WR, man thats some really good coverage lol

Aaron Rodgers is playing a lot better than he was at that point in the year when Dallas beat them. If they rush 3 men all game like last time, we might as well not even show up for the game.

It will be a long day.

Aaron Rodgers is playing a lot better than he was at that point in the year when Dallas beat them. If they rush 3 men all game like last time, we might as well not even show up for the game.

It will be a long day.

No Jordy Nelson, he's out Sunday.

I don't think that's necessarily the case. Even if we send 5 instead of 3. Because we haven't done a great deal on pressuring most of the season.

Also that defensive lineup was 1/3 of the snaps and always 3rd down. So it's something that gives change of pace.

If you rush 5. It's man + 1 guy playing zone because they likely send the RB out as well.

Typically I'd agree. But I'd rather take my chances defending mediocre WRs with 8, as opposed to trying to cover mediocre WRs with 6 on a good portion of the plays.

Even then, you could always switch in and out of coverages if it doesn't work.

Last edited:
We gotta keep an eye on the rb coming out the backfield. Montgomery actually plays wr so there could be a match up that's not in our favor.

The thing that concerns me the most is that we haven't played a meaningful game in like a month 
Like the fact that we got healthier with the time off but my only concern is with Coaching...... I know Cowboys got the better team top to bottom but think GreenBay will adjust to the brilliant game plan the Cowboys used against them in the regular season. So it comes down to adjusting to how Greenbay plans to attack them. After halftime Garrett got to make the right adjustments

Last edited:
The thing that concerns me the most is that we haven't played a meaningful game in like a month 

This is my only "worry" as well... considering how flat we looked against philly after our bye week. No time for any of that, the last thing we need is to get down early in the biggest game of these dudes careers.

With that said, the Packers are straight food on the road. The only respectable road win was against the Lions in a game that lost a ton of it's luster once those bum redskids donked off a gimmie. Other than that they needed a late deep bomb to steal the game in Chicago by 3 and wins against the lowly eagles and Jaguars. Jerry's World is going to be a gah damn Zoovie Sunday afternoon/evening, these aren't your pops Packers, we'll win by more than a TD :smokin

Last edited:
There's a reason why the majority of the teams in the history of the NFL advance/win the SB when having the bye. Besides getting healthier, the opposition is coming to your place, on the road, pretty banged up as is the case with GB.

I feel extremely confident we win by 10 or more and run away with the game late third/early 4th quarter.

We have to be the most disrespected #1 seed in NFL history. Literally, NO ONE is picking us to win and all the media is talking about is how "hot" Rodgers is right now.

People forget Dallas had won 5 in a row prior to going to Lambeau in 2014. We were considered the "hot" team. How'd that work out for us? I take that back, Dez's play had a vital role in the outcome but our defense was food in the 2nd half.

People also forget the Saints lost they're last 3 games before entering the playoffs [with the bye] and went on to win the SB.

I witnessed the tragedy that was #DezGate in 2014 in person. I am going to witness the redemption first hand in Dallas come Sunday.

#FinishThisFight

There's a reason why the majority of the teams in the history of the NFL advance/win the SB when having the bye. Besides getting healthier, the opposition is coming to your place, on the road, pretty banged up as is the case with GB.

I feel extremely confident we win by 10 or more and run away with the game late third/early 4th quarter.

We have to be the most disrespected #1 seed in NFL history. Literally, NO ONE is picking us to win and all the media is talking about is how "hot" Rodgers is right now.

People forget Dallas had won 5 in a row prior to going to Lambeau in 2014. We were considered the "hot" team. How'd that work out for us? I take that back, Dez's play had a vital role in the outcome but our defense was food in the 2nd half.

People also forget the Saints lost they're last 3 games before entering the playoffs [with the bye] and went on to win the SB.

I witnessed the tragedy that was #DezGate in 2014 in person. I am going to witness the redemption first hand in Dallas come Sunday.

#FinishThisFight

Where are you sitting fam'?

Like the fact that we got healthier with the time off but my only concern is with Coaching...... I know Cowboys got the better team top to bottom but think GreenBay will adjust to the brilliant game plan the Cowboys used against them in the regular season. So it comes down to adjusting to how Greenbay plans to attack them. After halftime Garrett got to make the right adjustments

We make the right adjustments at halftime.
I think we'll look sloppy the first quarters. 3-10 at the end of 1. Then we'll storm through & #FinishThisFight

Back
Top Bottom