THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 1 Next game 9/22 vs. Ravens

I'm lost at what is going on

He failed another test or should have never been able to come
Back?

How many test has he failed now once he was in the program?

Technically he has failed three times. First the Combine, and twice early this year. He was only punished for the two this year. He missed the test this last time, and missing a test without a legit excuse is the same as failing, so... he's gone for the year.

Last edited:
Pass rush was going to be a focus in the draft anyway. Just also read he cant be around the team or facility during the suspension. Gonna be a tough time for him.

Jerry Jones confirmed that they will focus the offseason on defense. Particularly the draft.

and use cap space to get the key players that you want.

Curious if keeping Ron Leary is possible while still picking up guys on defense in FA.

I'd love Ron at LG and move La'el to RT

Last edited:
Jerry Jones confirmed that they will focus the offseason on defense. Particularly the draft.

and use cap space to get the key players that you want.

Curious if keeping Ron Leary is possible while still picking up guys on defense in FA.

I'd love Ron at LG and move La'el to RT

Does he have the physical make up to play tackle?
I think he's a LG for a reason. I think they'll let Free finish his contract, this year will be his last 17-18.
La'el Collins
HT: 6'4" WT: 305LBS
Doug Free
HY: 6'6'' WT: 318 LBS

Does he have the physical make up to play tackle?
I think he's a LG for a reason. I think they'll let Free finish his contract, this year will be his last 17-18.
La'el Collins
HT: 6'4" WT: 305LBS
Doug Free
HY: 6'6'' WT: 318 LBS
Idk. From what I hear La'el is like a road grater in the run game constantly putting defenders on their backs, but pass protecting on an island he may slack at least compared to the run. What round do you draft a tackle based on defensive needs?

I think Leary goes and gets paid this offseason, probably will be out of our price range. Chaz Green is supposed to be our replacement for Doug Free but dude keeps getting hurt

YES! On Cooper. I actually really wanted him in the draft.

Let's hope he can turn it around.

Last edited:
25 carries for zeke
10 carries for mcfadden
5 catches out the backfield for dunbar

control the clock and we win

25 carries for zeke
10 carries for mcfadden
5 catches out the backfield for dunbar

control the clock and we win

This. We have to control the time of possession and keep the ball out of AR's hands.
I really wanted the Giants but them frauds ruined it.

This is the better matchup for us between Giants & Packers.... So I'm glad..

I agree that you have to keep the ball out of Rodgers hand, but I'd actually say we gotta be willing to take chances with the pass. GB is a terrible pass defense.... We need the rush to keep them honest, and control the clock, but gotta be willing to go downfield because the opportunities will be there.

But the Run Game can also stall as well, gotta remember that GB is a top 10 run defense.

Dak is going to have to be ready to let it fly at the right moments

Last edited:
You're absolutely right. We have to take advantage of this secondary.
Our receivers will win against these guys. Dak just has to hit them.

I also think it'll be a telling game facing the Packers.
We're going to have to go through these type of teams from here on out.

McFadden and Dunbar healthy. ^

I liked Morris tho, big back to spell Zeke, but the speed of the above and dunbar in the flats...

We got this. In all honesty the Pac are the only team I worry about in the NFC. Seattle and Atlanta don't scare me in the slightest 

Back
Top Bottom