THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 1 Next game 9/22 vs. Ravens

IMO, only non meaningful game we played was vs Philly week 17. Some say the Lions game wasn't meaningful but if that was the case why did our defense come out and pitch a shut out in the 2nd half after giving up 21 in the first?

We'll be ready. Just need to stick to the script. Run the ball, stay away from drive killing penalties, and create a turnover on defense.

Should be a greal game.

"These aren't your pops Packers" has me :rofl: :rofl:

There's a reason why the majority of the teams in the history of the NFL advance/win the SB when having the bye. Besides getting healthier, the opposition is coming to your place, on the road, pretty banged up as is the case with GB.

I feel extremely confident we win by 10 or more and run away with the game late third/early 4th quarter.

We have to be the most disrespected #1 seed in NFL history. Literally, NO ONE is picking us to win and all the media is talking about is how "hot" Rodgers is right now.

People forget Dallas had won 5 in a row prior to going to Lambeau in 2014. We were considered the "hot" team. How'd that work out for us? I take that back, Dez's play had a vital role in the outcome but our defense was food in the 2nd half.

People also forget the Saints lost they're last 3 games before entering the playoffs [with the bye] and went on to win the SB.

I witnessed the tragedy that was #DezGate in 2014 in person. I am going to witness the redemption first hand in Dallas come Sunday.

#FinishThisFight
repped. Agree with everything

We win by at least 10 points tomorrow.

Who would you guys want to face between sea/atl? I really want ATL after watching us take an L in person last year, plus I like the match up better.

Glad another NT is attending, yeah by the end zone.
It's going to be crazy. Make sure to get there early fam', rain starts at noon.

Yeah I heard it's supposed to rain like crazy. I'm staying right across the street from the stadium. May go to the Charles Haley and Drew Pearson tailgate party prior to the game tomorrow.

Where are you coming from?

Yeah I heard it's supposed to rain like crazy. I'm staying right across the street from the stadium. May go to the Charles Haley and Drew Pearson tailgate party prior to the game tomorrow.

Where are you coming from?

Yeah, I seen that too. The Star Sports Tour one?
I live in Dallas Fam', I'm probably 25/35 minutes away from the stadium. Parking is crazy, regular season parking across the stadium at the Cici's Pizza was $100. I can imagine all the business parking will be more expensive. I got a parking pass for inside the stadium but I just want to give you a heads up.
I just want to advise you that early is better, I'm not sure if this is your first time...

Yeah, I seen that too. The Star Sports Tour one?
I live in Dallas Fam', I'm probably 25/35 minutes away from the stadium. Parking is crazy, regular season parking across the stadium at the Cici's Pizza was $100. I can imagine all the business parking will be more expensive. I got a parking pass for inside the stadium but I just want to give you a heads up.
I just want to advise you that early is better, I'm not sure if this is your first time...

Definitelt appreciate you looking out. I actually come here once a year for a Cowboys game since 2012.

With that being said, the Cowboys record when I attend their games is 2-8 including the Dez catch in lambeau :lol: . Bunch of people told me to keep my *** home but I couldn't resist. I generally stay at the Sheraton which is a good 20-25 min walk to the stadium but I'm staying at the Days Inn this time which is right across the street from the stadium.

The VIP sports tour one is Bill Bates. I usually go to that one; but the one I'm going to today is probably the 1010 Collins. If you go on stubhub and type in "Dallas Cowboys" it'll be the one for 75 that has Charles Haley and Drew Pearson in attendance.

It's pretty ****** out right now but I'm about to walk to Walmart.

As I was trying to get into the elevator last night, these kids were exiting and one kid covered his mouth and gasped. When I got into the elevator he held it open and asked me if I was one of the players :lol:. I was like "Nah" and he's telling his friend "man I thought that was..." And the elevator closed. I want to know who he thought I was. Poor kid doesn't realize Cowboys players wouldn't be staying at the Days Inn but nevertheless thought it was hilarious.

Edit: just realized stubhub is now sold out but they sti have them in eventbrite. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-ta...cowboys-v-packers-tickets-30614331289#tickets

I haven't bought mine yet because I have a friend that came down yesterday that can't make up his mind and my home girl I usually stay with sometimes out here may go as well.

Last edited:
I have a feeling that Dak is going to have a big game running the ball today.

I'm hyped fellas!!

I think we're better across the board(besides qb).... but Aaron Rodgers is the ultimate equalizer so idk what to expect.

I think we're gonna cook. Oline, seek, Dakota all are gonna look like their usual productive selves.

I just don't know how to qualify what we'll see from the packers. They go as Rodgers goes. So I expect a much better packers squad than week 6...

I'm just rambling at this point. Here's to Atlanta!!!!

Lee lined up with an Tight end on that last play.... it's like the Cowboys are so scared to substitute they are going to have linebackers on receivers now? They over thinking on defense now

Back
Top Bottom