The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
absolutely. hope we’re able to trade down a few spots and snag him. pick up a 3rd by doing so.

man, jeudy is my guy though.
same here. I think Jeudy is doing to kill it in the league.

Every time i think of Jefferson, i can't help but think about his teammate Chase, who i really love. I underrate Jefferson because of him, unfairly.

As a cord-cutter this is another draft where I'll be on a few second delay (YouTube TV). I need to make sure I stay off Twitter too. Gonna be hard.

Justin Jefferson worth a first?

i think slot WRs and slot cbs are such big parts of most offenses that both spots are worth it.. just depends on the team

we’ll have to see how much he can play on the outside in the league.. but I think dude will be the goods in the slot

I think he’s a high floor but low ceiling guy, a lot was going right with that LSU offense between the talent on that side of the ball, coaching minds and burrow going god mode

but dude only played like just over 100 snaps outside of the slot and struggled the year before getting off of press.. and it’s not like he’s creating a ton of separation like the top 3 guys

and then you like at for example at a guy like Denzel mims who also had a ton of contested catches.. well mims was playing with some crap QBs and the offense only asked him to do certain things which was basically we’ll throw it up to you as an outside guy and he still did it.. you know dude is made to be an X wr

You said something specific though that teams constantly mess up on.

Jefferson IS a slot WR. He should be used like Fitz is being used the last few years. Will a team force him outside, or a nickel corner on the boundary. Happens all the time and they mess up the player completely.

Why force him or ever see if he can play outside? Maybe later in his career, but get the success where is lies.

i think slot WRs and slot cbs are such big parts of most offenses that both spots are worth it.. just depends on the team

we’ll have to see how much he can play on the outside in the league.. but I think dude will be the goods in the slot

I think he’s a high floor but low ceiling guy, a lot was going right with that LSU offense between the talent on that side of the ball, coaching minds and burrow going god mode

but dude only played like just over 100 snaps outside of the slot and struggled the year before getting off of press.. and it’s not like he’s creating a ton of separation like the top 3 guys

and then you like at for example at a guy like Denzel mims who also had a ton of contested catches.. well mims was playing with some crap QBs and the offense only asked him to do certain things which was basically we’ll throw it up to you as an outside guy and he still did it.. you know dude is made to be an X wr
Sound like Agholor to me...

You said something specific though that teams constantly mess up on.

Jefferson IS a slot WR. He should be used like Fitz is being used the last few years. Will a team force him outside, or a nickel corner on the boundary. Happens all the time and they mess up the player completely.

Why force him or ever see if he can play outside? Maybe later in his career, but get the success where is lies.

yup.. you play to a guy’s strengths

I think he has 1st round value, but for specific teams

and eagles ain’t 1 of em

Sound like Agholor to me...

more like jordan Matthews, but really you’re hoping for things to turn out like Michael Thomas

but agholor at least looked explosive coming out of USC.. whereas I think most folks were pretty surprised with how well jefferson tasted

but just to be clear jefferson has better hands than both.. but agholor didn’t really have the huge drops problem coming out, but we killed his confidence asking him to do too much

lol none at all. That was like Derek Carr being interviewed before he was drafted and asked if he’d like going to the Texans who were looking for a QB at the time. He was like no I’ll pass lol.

Only a few more hours now
1587671554644.gif

**** reading all this makes me want Ruggs more..come on Oakland...err Las Vegas and take Lamb or Jeudy!

As much as I want to hate Tom, dude is just lulz..living the life that very few have ever.
He comes across as the corny middle aged dad that actually knows how to use social media :lol:

Been great seeing him more comfortable expressing himself and being silly since leaving

Peyton on TV is always gold, not real heavy into golf like that but I'll def be watching

:lol:

I'd have to rock an NFL cap if I was a draftee, been a struggle not being able to cut my own hair. Haven't grown my hair this much since my first year of HS :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom