The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiders main beat writer said Mayock loves Lamb and Gruden loves Ruggs and Gruden gets final say.

a little surprised by both.. I mean I would have said mayock would have lamb 2nd and then maybe jefferson

which NT'er got the best draft setup? need pics
33301447_7ec30e1977.jpg

Still deciding which network gets the big screen

Ngaokue for the 12th pick is a little high for my liking...Ngaokue for the 19th? :nerd:

Man, can't even imagine coming out of this draft with either Jeudy/Lamb AND Ngaokue

Still think if Miami can they should make a play for 2 of top 4 tackles

becton and wilfs would be my play.. since I think wilfs is better off at guard or right tackle

Still think if Miami can they should make a play for 2 of top 4 tackles

becton and wilfs would be my play.. since I think wilfs is better off at guard or right tackle
I couldn't be a gm.

If it was me, I taking the tackles or maybe a blue chip defender and tackle, a top running back and BPA after that.

Rolling with Fitz and Rosen after that. Rosen never got a fair shot.

Oh, and telling Clowney to stop playing and take this tax free 16.5 Ms per year.

Then profit :pimp:

I’m trying see how high 18 and those 2 2nds could get me.. and like I said locking down 2 of my oline spots with top end guys

hell, I’d hard consider going Ruiz with the 26th pick after making the above move.. then I have 3 high end guys locking down my oline and outside of QB oline guys last a decade plus

So the Raiders essentially traded Mack for Josh Jacobs and Yannick? That’s a good deal.

I heard there was a silent bidding war between the Browns and Vikings with Washington for Williams. Last I heard, Vikings were giving up next year's 2nd in return, so if the above is true, Cleveland offered a bit more and keeps Williams out of the conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom