The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
After doing some research im down for Dimitroff to go big and trade up for Simmons or Okudah

Quinn & Dimitroff don't care. They might not be there next season.

they know both their jobs are essentially on the line this season. I expect them to make a big move considering the smoke but up to 2 for chase young not happening

Really is absurd that the league is just giving some of these guys just gear for all 32 teams

These get funnier and funnier to contrast vs gentleman

24F68208-A9ED-4552-A27D-49D937F800B7.png

0820AFFF-4276-4010-AA58-2E391C2AEC45.jpeg

Last edited:
I know what you’re saying and I don’t agree with some of his moves, but don’t be fooled by dude. Guy had one of his best drafts with Carolina over Skype because he was at one of his kids graduations or something. There was also an NFL exec that said he’s playing and trolling everyone with this.

I’m starting to think that certain guys with serious injuries should retire midway through their careers. Say 1-3 years if they need to. Get Healthy and return. I think it’ll be good for the league

Gronk, Percy harvin and Travis Fredrick got me thinking

Really is absurd that the league is just giving some of these guys just gear for all 32 teams

Product ain't **** once you get to this level.

The amount of stuff those kids get for bowl games is disgusting.

Damn if raiders really want ruggs that bad, there’s going to be 3 receivers gone by the time broncos come up. But that’s okay, considering this reciever class might be the deepest ever. But I don’t trust elway :smh. Please don’t trade up

I know what you’re saying and I don’t agree with some of his moves, but don’t be fooled by dude. Guy had one of his best drafts with Carolina over Skype because he was at one of his kids graduations or something. There was also an NFL exec that said he’s playing and trolling everyone with this.

Just went to google this...

these are the guys he drafted that class:
595268D4-85A6-489B-AF0A-AD3D5DBE44D6.png

Trai turner and tre Boston are still with teams in the NFL.. tre Boston, is back with the panthers now after going to the chargers and cards

Damn if raiders really want ruggs that bad, there’s going to be 3 receivers gone by the time broncos come up. But that’s okay, considering this reciever class might be the deepest ever. But I don’t trust elway :smh. Please don’t trade up

I assume gruden and mayock would be all over jeudy, of the main 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom