The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is Gase better get his head out of his *** & let Darnold + Bell flourish. The East should be open the way things appear right now, though I'd definitely say the Bills have the best roster in the division.
Bell should be healthy and well rested too. They gotta ball.

time to post a whole lot of nothing tbh. at least he aint capitalizing every word though
tenor.gif

caught up on the last 10 pages.

high key enjoying this brady x gronk pairing in tampa. bucs have key pieces on offense. team should be fun to watch this upcoming season. high key pulling for tommy boy and gronk to stick it to the pats :D

havent seen much posts about the other side of the bucs. i believe they finished last season with a top 5 defense. they still have paul and suh. the have shaq as well.

this team has the defense to make a run and a smart qb in the pocket. brady isn't not going to need to throw for 400 yds and 4 tds. he wont turn the ball over like winston. feeling like shades of mannings last season. manage the game and make plays on crucial downs. dont need gaudy stats.

im exited for the bucs this season. that division should be fun to watch.

and at the end, the most important part of all this, **** the patriots :nthat:

missed this thread. we byke fellas :blush:

When info was coming out about GMs being frustrated about the new online process I immediately did the r u serious face.

It's 2020 b, it's not the broadband or wifi connection, its cause you're a stubborn old fart, the same dudes who reject analytics.

You see the Eagles and Niners ain't have a damn problem. Bet money Bill Belichek gonna be in a damn spaceship with 100 screens tomorrow.

When info was coming out about GMs being frustrated about the new online process I immediately did the r u serious face.

It's 2020 b, it's the broadband of wifi connection, its cause you're a stubborn old fart, the same dudes who reject analytics.

You see the Eagles and Niners ain't have a damn problem. Bet money Bill Belichek gonna be in a damn spaceship with 100 screens tomorrow.

man.. this shhh really had/have folks telling on themselves

When howie was asked, dude said he had the team’s IT staff deal with his home office 2 years ago to mirror everything from his office within the eagles’ facility

meanwhile you got dudes setting up shop in their living rooms

But my biggest thing is having backups to the backups to the backups and have multiple people who can act as fail safes.. and again you got dudes looking like if that one laptop go down or the cable goes out, whole billion dollar team could be F’d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom