The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might as well predict 14-2 and say it with his chest. Don't get scared now.

I had them going 10-6 before Gronk but now 12-4 might be my prediction. Gronk bout to get on them 90's steroids and bounce back. Brady got 2 monsters to throw to and more weapons. Their defense is good but we ain't really get to see how good because Jameis throw the other team 30 extra possessions.

I feel like if anyone should be trying to temper expectations, would think it would be buc em buc em

especially with gift from god still out there in free agency and the 6ers 6th in the east and a worse record than OKC
come on man, you talking about buc em buc em . He'll always go full buc em.

This will be interesting to watch

I’ve already said 10-6 is probably our realistic record. It doesn’t seem like you’re grasping the difference between realistic scenario and realistic BEST case scenario.
bro, this sounds like straight up semantics. Ya'll saying the same thing. *insert Spider man gif

bro, this sounds like straight up semantics. Ya'll saying the same thing. *insert Spider man gif

Nahhh

Realistic scenario = what is most likely to happen

Realistic BEST case scenario = if everything goes perfect for us then that is as good as we’ll finish

You could've just asked me what I meant instead of making an assumption of what I was trying to say.

Realistic best case scenario = what is most likely to happen.

Bill didn’t let them have fun

MajesticInsecureEsok-size_restricted.gif

Wishing both of them success but I can't front and say I'm not a little bitter over both being reunited, elsewhere :lol: :smh:

Hope Hoody has an ace up his sleeve for this season cause its looking like it'll be a pretry long one rn with the roster as currently constructed...

Bill didn’t let them have fun

ComplexEnlightenedCheetah-size_restricted.gif

I'm starting to think Bill shoulda just humbled himself and let Brady win this one. He has no plan B. After Brady got Jimmy G traded, he won. That was Bill's next guy. It's hard to find the young heir apparent. Montana to Young and Favre to Rodgers is rare. The Colts got Luck after Peyton but that was after a horrible season. I don't see Bill tanking a season to get Trevor Lawrence.

I'm starting to think Bill shoulda just humbled himself and let Brady win this one. He has no plan B. After Brady got Jimmy G traded, he won. That was Bill's next guy. It's hard to find the young heir apparent. Montana to Young and Favre to Rodgers is rare. The Colts got Luck after Peyton but that was after a horrible season. I don't see Bill tanking a season to get Trevor Lawrence.

Feel like we’ve all watched enough horror movies to not do this....

Bill about to Grab Hurts and flourish

Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 11.24.55 AM.png

I know we like to say Brady didn't have receivers last year, but Since 2016 Brady has had a decline in completion %, TD %, QB rating, QBR, longest completed pass, average yards per game and yards per attempt.

That's literally indicators of an aging player. This year isn't going to turn back the hands of time. This a be a slow 4 year decline.

Putting the faith of your franchise in the hands of a 43 year old dude is never a good idea. Brady one good hit away from having to retire.
The fact that the media has been sayin this about Brady for oh about 6 years now means it's not really valid.

On paper, I wouldnt want a 43 yr old being my starting NFL QB. But every quarterback in the league is one hit away from being out....and Brady has not missed a single game to injury in 12 years.

Let's see.... Jameis Winston - or taking a chance on 2 years of current Brady. You know what 99% of the league would do.

The fact that the media has been sayin this about Brady for oh about 6 years now means it's not really valid.

On paper, I wouldnt want a 43 yr old being my starting NFL QB. But every quarterback in the league is one hit away from being out....and Brady has not missed a single game to injury in 12 years.

Let's see.... Jameis Winston - or taking a chance on 2 years of current Brady. You know what 99% of the league would do.

Ahhhh...logic.

You’re making too much sense. Gonna confuse some people in here.

One game above .500 (two games better than last year) is the Bucs “best case scenario”

Lolololllllll why do I even come on here

If you want everyone else to agree with you and jump on the hype train, I’m sure there are plenty of Tampa Bay message boards out there for you.

Brady has been declining and it's evident in his numbers and watching him. The game against the Titans in the playoffs was pretty brutal. Just because he hasn't looked like 2015 Peyton yet doesn't mean that he hasn't regressed. The bucs taking a chance on him is a much better option than rolling out with Jameis again, but that doesn't mean it's the best option they could've taken.

We'll see.. If we even have a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom