The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naa I get Tampa has talent but we're not gonna act like Ronald Jones is better than Sony Michel at anything run oriented :lol:

RoJo was actually really good when given the opportunity last year. Averaged a half yard per carry more than Sony with inconsistent usage and caught 3 times the amount of balls that Sony did. Yes, he’s better than Sony. But that might not even matter if we get a better RB than both of them tomorrow or Friday.

Naa I get Tampa has offensive talent but we're not gonna lie and act like Ronald Jones is better than Sony Michel at anything run oriented :lol:

That said, Tampa's got weapons for days right now so fully expecting a bounce back and productive year from TB as long as that OL holds up.

Their defense would've been my main concern but apparently they had the 5th ranked unit last year and retained all their best players on that side so I kinda feel they'd have enough for at least a wildcard spot next season

Yea, so 9-7 or 10-6. A wildcard spot. More than likely aren’t going to be better than the saints. Probably will drop a game or two to the falcons or panthers.

I’m not sure why dude got so offended

1587562883936.jpeg

Yea, so 9-7 or 10-6. A wildcard spot. More than likely aren’t going to be better than the saints. Probably will drop a game or two to the falcons or panthers.

I’m not sure why dude got so offended

I’ve already said 10-6 is probably our realistic record. It doesn’t seem like you’re grasping the difference between realistic scenario and realistic BEST case scenario.

I’ve already said 10-6 is probably our realistic record. It doesn’t seem like you’re grasping the difference between realistic scenario and realistic BEST case scenario.

Is going from 7-9 to having the best record in the NFL a realistic best case scenario?

RoJo was actually really good when given the opportunity last year. Averaged a half yard per carry more than Sony with inconsistent usage and caught 3 times the amount of balls that Sony did. Yes, he’s better than Sony. But that might not even matter if we get a better RB than both of them tomorrow or Friday.

I'd like to see the numbers he would've put up with a banged up OL like Sony last year.

His receiving number are better by default given thay he was the main pass catching option at back while Sony had James White taking touches in those situations. He hasn't done anything to prove he's a better runner in the league yet

I'd like to see the numbers he would've put up with a banged up OL like Sony last year.

His receiving number are better by default given thay he was the main pass catching option at back while Sony had James White taking touches in those situations. He hasn't done anything to prove he's a better runner in the league yet

RoJo was not our main pass catching back, Dare caught more balls than him. And Peyton Barber was out there a ton as well because he was probably our best pass blocking RB. Sony was just really bad last year man...there’s really no other way to slice that. I’m not even saying RoJo is gonna be our full time starter this year, I just don’t think Sony is good anymore unless his knees magically heal back to normal.

Wait you’re an Eagles fan but not a Sixers fan? How in the world

i follow guys in the nba.. hate specific teams.. plus sixers BEEN doing shh that just annoys me

but grew up a huge Barkley fan, but I went to the suns with him.. Then was a huge AI fan

It’s not crazy to say the winner of the NFC South with How competitive the division is and has been for quite a few years now that the winner of it could be 9-7 10-6. The teams have been varying degrees of competitive to very good for some years except the bucs. They’ve been varying degrees of bad to competitive but still competitive often in games

It’s not crazy to say the winner of the NFC South with How competitive the division is and has been for quite a few years now that the winner of it could be 9-7 10-6. The teams have been varying degrees of competitive to very good for some years except the bucs. They’ve been varying degrees of bad to competitive but still competitive often in games

Right.

Even though the saints have been the best team the last couple of seasons they still get tough games from every team in the division. I expect this season to be no different.

Also the notion that Bruce arians is one of the best coaches in the league is pretty laughable too. I love the guy because he’s a Hokie but c’mon lol. There’s nothing to suggest that he is other than being able to work well with QB’s.

buc em buc em only got them going 10-6? Thought he was really letting his nuts hang.

You said BEST case scenario is 9-7 or 10-6 when that’s more what their current REALISTIC scenario is. BEST case scenario is Brady balls out for one of his best seasons in a long time with all of his weapons, the defense keeps up their play they ended the last half of the season with and they’re a legitimate Super Bowl contending team that wins anywhere from 11-13 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom