The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

1587652518376.gif

@ITO gotta be so excited for today.

Now dont F it up Miami.

I’m just enjoying the ride.

The masterful smoke screen job they’ve done to tonight’s picks. It being the Dolphins I am afraid a little bit that they do something no one saw, but that’s apart of the ride.

I’m just enjoying the ride.

The masterful smoke screen job they’ve done to tonight’s picks. It being the Dolphins I am afraid a little bit that they do something no one saw, but that’s apart of the ride.

Not sure I like y’all moving up to 3 using 5.. but I guess let’s see what the trade is price wise

All I ask is that they don’t have this filmed like the NBA Horse competition where everybody is filming from iPhones. Not tryna have Goodell lag in the middle of saying who was picked or else this is gonna be a ******* disaster. I think this billion dollar corporation can provide some decent cameras and can provide a camera crew for the commissioner at least.

anyone looking to watch tonight with no cable....

"A new Sling TV promo allows you to stream its 50+ channels for free each night from 5 p.m. until midnight ET. This means you can tune in and watch most of the draft at no cost to you, so be sure to get started with that now!"

he's been a let down

but we got off to a nice start before Stafford went down, who knows how we would have done if he was healthy all year
The Lions last year were MUCH better than their record indicated. Stafford is a dog and y’all just had some really close games

Not sure I like y’all moving up to 3 using 5.. but I guess let’s see what the trade is price wise

I’m not either, I’ve said all along stay at 5. They’ve thrown up so much smoke who knows what happens.

At first I was a little hesitant about the draft going on with all the **** that is happening right now, but I'm glad they found a way to get it going and keep everyone safe while doing it. For all of us who have been missing sports this is much needed and this is probably the first time I've been excited about something in weeks

I’m not either, I’ve said all along stay at 5. They’ve thrown up so much smoke who knows what happens.

as I said above, I could get movint up and trying get 2 of the 4 tackles

Ruggs=low floor, high ceiling
Jeudy=middle floor, reasonably high ceiling
Jefferson=middle floor, middle to high ceiling
CeeDee=Middle floor, reasonably high ceiling

Am I seeing this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom