The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm scared to practice on myself :lol:

****** up one of my edges the last time I felt bold and tried lining myself up a few years back and it took forever for it to recover/grow back the way it was :lol: :smh:. Haven't tried since

Moving up doesn’t automatically mean a future first...

while it usually does when a QB is involved, we’ve seen numerous recent occasions where a future 1st hasn’t been included

Gonna be weird seeings the players in casual clothes like t's and jeans/shorts instead of their usual suits for draft day. So do they get their draft jerseys and hats mailed out later?

Gonna be weird seeings the players in casual clothes like t's and jeans/shorts instead of their usual suits for draft day. So do they get their draft jerseys and hats mailed out later?

Looks like the top prospects got all their draft gear shipped yesterday. Probably just a hat and jersey for all 32 teams. Some players probably just got their respective team(Burrow, Young)

I mean they BEEN showing dudes from home for years with their families

#neverforger

1587676495828.jpeg

lol I bet. Maybe they'll use a snapchat filter wearing the hat of the team they were drafted by lol

That video of Gronk laughing like a maniac cause he outsmarted Bill is hilarious. It also means Bill knows he’s done though. And Bill was right considering Gronk was done that following year with the Pats.

do it like a Zoom meeting...dress shirt + tie, basketball shorts and slides

The man who is getting a million dollars per sack that he has recorded in his entire ******* career is filing a grievance. My goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom