The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy with 17.5 sacks in 79 games is complaining about an extra million dollars. OY.

WAIT THIS DUDE HAD .5 a sack last year :sick:

******* Ronald Blair has 4 less sacks than this guy...in half the games and snaps lol

i think slot WRs and slot cbs are such big parts of most offenses that both spots are worth it.. just depends on the team

we’ll have to see how much he can play on the outside in the league.. but I think dude will be the goods in the slot

I think he’s a high floor but low ceiling guy, a lot was going right with that LSU offense between the talent on that side of the ball, coaching minds and burrow going god mode

but dude only played like just over 100 snaps outside of the slot and struggled the year before getting off of press.. and it’s not like he’s creating a ton of separation like the top 3 guys

and then you like at for example at a guy like Denzel mims who also had a ton of contested catches.. well mims was playing with some crap QBs and the offense only asked him to do certain things which was basically we’ll throw it up to you as an outside guy and he still did it.. you know dude is made to be an X wr
It felt like EVERY catch he caught was super contested, which on one hand is impressive. He was winning all those 50/50 balls and having several multiple-TD games, but also kinda speaks to his lack of ability to get separation.

Yea not sure how you cover that offense if they keep that TE group on top of the 2 studs on the outside :lol::sick:

Still expecting him to get traded but it'd be scary if he stuck around

Ready to take our next franchise QB
C0CC1F6B-B07D-472D-91DA-EEA8A28554BD.jpeg

OJ Howard needs to settle down. Being on that offense is only going to help him. Not mention Gronk most likely misses games. Take a secondly roll, learn from 2 greats, do your thing going forward.

Watched Travis Scott fortnite "concert" with the kids.

Grabbing a glass of win

My schedule is clear for the next 4 hours.

Good luck to your teams. Niners, please don't draft Jeudy.

I feel like a lot of stuff is happening in this first round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom